• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

Out with illness 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,869
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

Out with illness 

No way Jose?

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,114
  • Days Won:  56

Down at the half to an 8-win team. Fifteen wins, but this is the least talented and fundamentally sound USF team I’ve seen in many years. We’re turning into FAU’s you-know-what. I’d keep Levy and Blasigh and say goodbye to everyone else and start again. 🙂

Edited by Dave_Glaser

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Down at the half to an 8-win team. Fifteen wins, but this is the least talented and fundamentally sound USF team I’ve seen in many years. We’re turning into FAU’s you-know-what. I’d keep Levy and Blasigh and say goodbye to everyone else and start again. 🙂

Puisis and Schipholt. Schipholt has improved more than any player on the team.

1 minute ago, BDYZR said:

Puisis and Schipholt. Schipholt has improved more than any player on the team.

Of course, Puisis. Schipholt is a grad transfer. She’s done.

• Like 1

WOW! That was horrible. Completely outplayed. My last look at a women’s game this season. Time to reboot. See you next year.

• Topic Count:  1,033
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Days Won:  10

Ugly loss to the last place team in the conference who were missing their top two scorers.

Not quite sure what to make of that performance. They made a ton of layups. We had no answer. They rubbed off picks all night and we either didn't get thru them or didn't switch. Just unbelievable. With Blasigh still in her funk we just don't have any shooters outside Romi and her percentage was no bueno tonight.

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  2

14 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

I would not go that far as to say get rid of everyone, except Levy and Blasigh. Other than Wilson, Blasigh is the only player on the team with significant minutes to have a FG% under 40%. With as many shots as she has taken (now second to Levy who surpassed her last night), shooting 37% from the field is not good and could be attributed to many of our losses. For example, she has had games of 4-12, 3-13, 4-12, 7-20, 3-16, 2-13, 7-20, 0-8, and 1-8. That's 25% shooting in a combined 9 losses.

8 hours ago, panchosanchez99 said:

I would not go that far as to say get rid of everyone, except Levy and Blasigh. Other than Wilson, Blasigh is the only player on the team with significant minutes to have a FG% under 40%. With as many shots as she has taken (now second to Levy who surpassed her last night), shooting 37% from the field is not good and could be attributed to many of our losses. For example, she has had games of 4-12, 3-13, 4-12, 7-20, 3-16, 2-13, 7-20, 0-8, and 1-8. That's 25% shooting in a combined 9 losses.

And I'm betting most of those are in the second half of conference play.  Or, IIRC from early in the season, against better opponents. I may have mentioned that early in the season. I'm guessing it is confidence or the yips. She obviously can shoot the ball. When Romi is out there without Blasigh, the D doesn't need to cover anyone else at the 3 point line.