• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Mens BBall is tied for first place

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

12 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

9pm tip off on Tuesday due to ESPN2 broadcast. USF students will show up in droves  dozens

FTFY

11 hours ago, puc86 said:

I kept trying to tell everyone that VPMK was going to bring in the right people and right this ship…

If there's one thing we know about you puc, it's your undying optimism and trust in this administration.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

10 minutes ago, GoBulls84 said:

FTFY

If there's one thing we know about you puc, it's your undying optimism and trust in this administration.

Lol I remember when USF students would have a pajama party for the 9pm hoops games and it would be packed. Where are the student organizers to market this all?? Heck there should be tents outside the YC waiting to get inside 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

22 minutes ago, GoBulls84 said:

FTFY

It feels good to be on the path to vindicated, hopefully the naysayers enjoy their crow. Get on the Bus.

South Florida Yes GIF by USF Athletics

38 minutes ago, Triple B said:

That made it one of your best.

Rest assured though, your mantle of tomfoolery has been picked up to a lesser, briefer extent ...

You have to know when to pivot

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

You have to know when to pivot

I honestly didn't see it coming as long as we weren't in a PX ...... and I fully recognize your right to pivot again at any point.

Edited by Triple B

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  505
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Bull Matrix said:

Lol I remember when USF students would have a pajama party for the 9pm hoops games and it would be packed. Where are the student organizers to market this all?? Heck there should be tents outside the YC waiting to get inside 

Amiropolis, Rahimopolis, Abdur-Rahimopolis? Where is the new Sheriff to get this started?

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, Mike Stuben said:

Here is a fun perspective, in 2011-12 we went 12-6 in conference. Since then we haven't won more than 8 games. At 7-1, there should be no question that this will end up our best team since 2012. (with that CBI run sort of tricky to rank)

FWIW, we ended up with a 99 NET ranking that year. We're at 110 now, after starting at 273. We definitely have an opportunity to finish higher than the CBI year.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  120
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, 350_BULL said:

Not so fast my friend.

HUGE back to back games with UNT and Charlotte at home. Need to get past those tests for the FAU game to be off the charts.

Big question I have is why the heck are we playing that massive Charlotte game at home AT 9PM??!! On a Tuesday???

I'll be there but man next day will be rough.

I'm so bummed this is a 9 PM game

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

41 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I honestly didn't see it coming as long as we weren't in a PX ...... and I fully recognize your right to pivot again at any point.

Basketball is different and I can compartmentalize and I would still not consider myself a fan. I still think he has us pretty boned in football (although I like the Russian guy) and a stadium that's selling point is that now it can bring in worse teams and accommodate less people in fewer comforts is not my cup of tea.  However basketball is trending towards good shape, he fired people, made better hires and I would not be shocked if he has positioned us and himself well to be our new commissioner (so he is improving (with on the job training) and he may just get us out of his contract on the cheap). There is reason for hope beyond obscure month quarterly and infrastructure projects and that is good enough to not only see the negative we seem to have ruled for as long as I can remember.

Motivate Happy Birthday GIF by INTO ACTION

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,024
  • Days Won:  10

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

I am one of the people who was one of the most critical of Kelly. Its good to be wrong when it comes to these things. I will gladly eat crow on this. Just don't know if I should fry or boil the crow? Maybe crow sashimi, or Peking Style?

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Basketball is different and I can compartmentalize and I would still not consider myself a fan. I still think he has us pretty boned in football (although I like the Russian guy) and a stadium that's selling point is that now it can bring in worse teams and accommodate less people in fewer comforts is not my cup of tea.  However basketball is trending towards good shape, he fired people, made better hires and I would not be shocked if he has positioned us and himself well to be our new commissioner (so he is improving (with on the job training) and he may just get us out of his contract on the cheap). There is reason for hope beyond obscure month quarterly and infrastructure projects and that is good enough to not only see the negative we seem to have ruled for as long as I can remember.

Motivate Happy Birthday GIF by INTO ACTION

That's my good wittle Pucie.  We knew you couldn't keep up the good karma stuff.