• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Those were 2 great articles. I latched on to USF hoops somewhere around that time, maybe a little earlier, and had no clue of all that background ...... or if I did, I'd forgotten it.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

6 hours ago, panchosanchez99 said:

This article gives insight into probably why his last year here was his worst. I arrived on campus during the Lee Rose era. And for me, he has been the best coach we have had here. Second, I would vote Paschal. While Paschal had quite a few losing seasons, he took squads with no-name players no taller than 6'7" to our first NCAA appearance and to 2 of 3 in our history. While his overall record was not good, those years with Shahid, Alexander, and Dobras brought lots of excitement and success. And to top it off, as the 16th seed, we almost knocked off Arizona in the first round, losing in the final seconds. That Arizona team had Steve Kerr and Bison Dele (formerly Brian Williams).

It's funny to read the article said that USF spent lot's of money, $86,000 per year, to bring in a high profile coach. That salary today is probably less than lowest paid assistant at most schools.

WWW.THEDAILYSTAMPEDE.COM

It wouldn't be the first time it's ever happened.

Show us some respect, we were a 15 seed against Arizona.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

It's time to believe!  The hype train has left the station and we are converting non-believers.  

Train GIF

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

Don’t stop Bullieving!!!

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,697
  • Days Won:  7

It's crazy to think that where our MBB team is at now, there isn't a game on the schedule that we've played so far that we couldn't win if the team had played this way from the start. We could be 20-0, the only undefeated team in the country and 9-0 in conference, sole holder of 1st place in the AAC. This has been a special season.

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  472
  • Days Won:  2

I was sure we would lose yesterday. We fumbled the ball around at times and weren’t as crisp as we had been but somehow managed to win! I’m starting to Bullieve!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Couple of comparisons to our current 15-5 (7-1). Last year 14-18 (7-11) in conference ...... in the CBI year, at this point we were at 14-6 (4-4) and finished the season at 18-12 (8-10).