• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Boca Bowl - USF Fan Tailgate in Lot 6 / Blue Lot

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Just wanted to invite everyone who wants to make sure and tailgate with fellow Bulls fans at the Boca Bowl!

We will meet up between 2:15pm and 2:35pm in Lot 16, outside of the FAU Graduate College and the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

At 2:40pm, we will take W University Dr and caravan in to Lot 6, which is also called the Blue Lot on FAU gameday parking guides. We will be waiting outside the lot to open so we can all get in at the same time and therefore tailgate together. The spots are $20 each.

Overflow parking will be in Lot 7, also known as the Yellow Lot. If you arrive later, feel free to park in overflow and meet up with everyone in Lot 6. I suspect you'll be able to see all of the green and gold flags and tents.

I would love if someone wanted to coordinate food - I haven't been able to do that, so this will be potluck of course.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. GO BULLS!!!

USF Fan Tailgate Parking for Boca Bowl - Meet 1415pm at Lot 16 then Caravan at 1440pm to Lot 6 (Blue Lot) to park.png

• Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

@FazaUSF comes through once again!  Good to see you back on the board.  I was afraid you had given up on our Bulls.

GO BULLS!

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,012
  • Days Won:  38

3 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

I was afraid you had given up

It is darkest before the dawn

two towers hope GIF by University of Alaska Fairbanks

• Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

5 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

@FazaUSF comes through once again!  Good to see you back on the board.  I was afraid you had given up on our Bulls.

GO BULLS!

Nah, sorry for the absence - work has been consuming lately. Awesome cause for sure, but when it comes to our Bulls, will never give up!

• Go Bulls! 3

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  309
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

Just wanted to invite everyone who wants to make sure and tailgate with fellow Bulls fans at the Boca Bowl!

We will meet up between 2:15pm and 2:35pm in Lot 16, outside of the FAU Graduate College and the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

At 2:40pm, we will take W University Dr and caravan in to Lot 6, which is also called the Blue Lot on FAU gameday parking guides. We will be waiting outside the lot to open so we can all get in at the same time and therefore tailgate together. The spots are $20 each.

Overflow parking will be in Lot 7, also known as the Yellow Lot. If you arrive later, feel free to park in overflow and meet up with everyone in Lot 6. I suspect you'll be able to see all of the green and gold flags and tents.

I would love if someone wanted to coordinate food - I haven't been able to do that, so this will be potluck of course.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. GO BULLS!!!

USF Fan Tailgate Parking for Boca Bowl - Meet 1415pm at Lot 16 then Caravan at 1440pm to Lot 6 (Blue Lot) to park.png

Ha...my group will be in Lot 6 too.  We are doing it pretty simple.  Hot dogs, Jambalaya and Publix Sandwich Platters.

5 hours ago, TexanMark said:

Hot dogs, Jambalaya and Publix Sandwich Platters.

That's legit!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

10 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

Nah, sorry for the absence - work has been consuming lately. Awesome cause for sure, but when it comes to our Bulls, will never give up!

I think if we look back through the season's postings, after one particularly ugly loss you may posted a manifesto that said that they finally wore you down. Glad to see you're going.

The hype train is unavoidable now.  Let's roll...

• Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

The hype train is unavoidable now.  Let's roll...

1703005973__2022728211.jpg