• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

An outlook on the remaining 4 games

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,911
  • Days Won:  2

Got to win the home games.  It's surreal that we will be playing for a bowl game.  85 South Praying GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Temple and Charlotte no reason we can't win those two games at home. 

If we can get a third win..awesome. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Maybe I'm greedy, but if we can somehow split with Memphis and UTSA, then also beat both Temple and Charlotte, not only would we be bowl eligible, but we'd have a winning 7-5 record in year one of a rebuild from 1-11. That would be a truly remarkable turnaround by a first-year head coach. 

• Like 1
  • Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,343
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, olafberserker said:

Huh?  Charlotte sucks.  There's literally no reason for us to lose to those guys at home.  I guess if there is a major injury that could change, but otherwise we should absolutely expect a W

FAU just dropped 56 on us at home. Charlotte kept their game closer than us against FAU.

We suck too, so I'm not expecting anything just yet(except Temple).

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

7 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

FAU just dropped 56 on us at home. Charlotte kept their game closer than us against FAU.

Big deal.   They also got shut out at home by Navy who we hung 44 on the road.  They suck and we should expect to beat them especially at home

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,529
  • Days Won:  28

44 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Since you are using the past to downplay our team. North Texas just put up 591 yards of offense on Memphis last week. The same North Texas that lost to FIU. I expect us to win 2-3 of our remaining games. We have the talent and ability, we just need to play beter. 

image.png.24365138c6399d3e3c82350f9549bb5d.png

image.png.015eca1f1527ca5da5db6e98cc7e8fc0.png

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,424
  • Days Won:  25

45 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Big deal.   They also got shut out at home by Navy who we hung 44 on the road.  They suck and we should expect to beat them especially at home

We should have beaten fau and uab, but we got outplayed and outcoached. The transitive property doesn't really translate to an equal comparison. We could win or lose every game on the schedule depending on if the players show up and if the coaches can out coach the guys across the field.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

We should have beaten fau and uab, but we got outplayed and outcoached. The transitive property doesn't really translate to an equal comparison. We could win or lose every game on the schedule depending on if the players show up and if the coaches can out coach the guys across the field.

What the hell are you blabbering about?  I didn't bring the "transitive" property into the discussion, I responded to someone else who did.  And yeah ... it's a 50/50 chance we win every game we play .. BRILLIANT!!!  flipping deduction

Geezus

• ???? 1

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,343

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Since you are using the past to downplay our team. North Texas just put up 591 yards of offense on Memphis last week. The same North Texas that lost to FIU. I expect us to win 2-3 of our remaining games. We have the talent and ability, we just need to play beter. 

image.png.24365138c6399d3e3c82350f9549bb5d.png

image.png.015eca1f1527ca5da5db6e98cc7e8fc0.png

I'm not sure what this tells us about USF playing Memphis. I think NT is better than us.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  452

3 hours ago, olafberserker said:

This is pretty much my default position on nearly all of our conference opponents. I refuse to reset my expectations that USF is peers with these teams.