• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michael Penix Jr. could of been a bull

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,020
  • Days Won:  469

Would it be correct to say we were still pursuing/being teased by Deion Sanders at the time that FAU just went out and got Herman?

Oops,off topic.  

Back to Penix please.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,443
  • Days Won:  25

Which makes AD MK look worse than I thought which is hard to do. Football has been in a nosedive since his arrival and his plan to fix it isn't working. If a guy with 2 ny6 bowl wins in 7 seasons and near 0.700 win percent wants to coach at your program you bring the bus full of cash. AD MK got played by Prime and hired a first year head coach again. He could be great, but he could be terrible. Right now all we know is he is better than Scott which is not hard to do.

The good news is I see Herman leaving FAU after this year  or next for a power program.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,020
  • Days Won:  469

:backtotopic:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,600
  • Days Won:  424

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

:backtotopic:

You need an emoji of this ....

image.gif.b9080e6529ba22f5047378e8a727cba7.gif

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  775
  • Days Won:  2

15 hours ago, Cmr3 said:

Man this kid might be the Heisman this year.Just crazy I was reading a story about him since he went to my high school. His Dad really wanted him to go to USF, but he choose IU because he wanted a bigger spot light and his mom agreed.I think we need to move up to a power five Conference to attract the really good guys in the area or we need a super recruiter like Deion.

IMG_2908.jpeg

Would it have made a difference? You're only as good as the system that you're in. 

Quick, name the most successful USF qb to be drafted. Mike White, who was kicked out of town and replaced by Quinton Flowers, is the most USF qb alum in the NFL.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,043
  • Days Won:  38

Penix!!!

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, hightechbull said:

Did anyone tell him that Indiana has been a bottom feeder in the Big 10 forever, and has no plans to improve their football program?   All they care about is basketball.

It got him to Washington where he has thrived.   For what it's worth I'm pretty sure he bounced around in HS some as well

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,443

2 hours ago, panchosanchez99 said:

Would it have made a difference? You're only as good as the system that you're in. 

Quick, name the most successful USF qb to be drafted. Mike White, who was kicked out of town and replaced by Quinton Flowers, is the most USF qb alum in the NFL.

Did white ever get a ring? I believe BJ got one as a back up for Seattle. Being a back up qb is a dream job. You make a million or more a year and no one really expects you to come in and be great. You just don't have to lose games for your team. Good on white to make a living playing football.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462

2 hours ago, panchosanchez99 said:

I personally don’t care if they get drafted. I do care if they can win USF football games.

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

11 hours ago, Triple B said:

And you know this how? Not saying it can't be true but are you, and/or others, assuming it was MK's choice .....

So then fire Weatherford. Isn't he a FSU guy planted at USF to destroy our football program and drive us to bankruptcy by building a $350 million stadium.