• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

They NEVER cease to amaze . . .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,483
  • Days Won:  43

43 minutes ago, hightechbull said:

I remember their obnoxious fans at the last USF - UCF game.   They were waving their Big 12 banners as if they won the lottery.  Well they are in the Big 12, so show up at your games.   Nothing sweeter than seeing their attendance sink while they continue to lose conference games. 

Like a lot of us have been saying. UCiF needs USF more than USF needs UCiF. USF early success has been their motivation to get themselves off the mat as they were knocked down to the MAC and the days of Coach Kruzcak. Then they found an opening due to fall of big east football. They basically rebuilt their program using the WAR on I4 rhetoric and now they are falling fast now that that has been put on hold lol

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

17 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

That is a fresh interesting take Puc, not sure I have heard this angle from you, please elaborate.

If people didn’t have hot takes on how much they care about the aac, there would be no need to remind them that they are either lying or are in a very minority group that can’t fill a 5k person stadium (the best part about that super minority group is that you don’t even have to worry about what they like or want at all because they will take whatever you give them and like it). The market has spoken on aac football in the Tampa area and it’s time to now do something about it.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

7 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Like a lot of us have been saying. UCiF needs USF more than USF needs UCiF. USF early success has been their motivation to get themselves off the mat as they were knocked down to the MAC and the days of Coach Kruzcak. Then they found an opening due to fall of big east football. They basically rebuilt their program using the WAR on I4 rhetoric and now they are falling fast now that that has been put on hold lol

Let's be honest here, they've never been knocked down to anything. They've made steady progression:

Conference affiliations

12 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The market has spoken on aac football in the Tampa area and it’s time to now do something about it.

We are doing everything realistically possible ....

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

This thread confused me...the scoring comments.  Sorry, I don't follow those guys.  I had to pull up my CBS Sports app. So central FLA led Baylor 35-10 after three quarters so their fans left (to pick up a shift at Chili's or something) and Baylor scored 26 unanswered points in the 4th quarter to win?

Season 23 Laughing GIF by The Voice

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

12 minutes ago, Triple B said:

We are doing everything realistically possible ....

Perhaps now, we shall see. I think building a stadium became the focus, Kelly thought CJS was doing a great job because he was a partner in that endeavor. Every standup meeting should begin with what are you doing to get us out of the aac. The first question on every project proposal should be how does this get us out of the aac and every room should adorned with get out. Doing a bunch of random things thinking they are super important and hoping they lead to leaving isn’t the same thing as being singularly focused but no one wants to do that because that actually sets an expectation and it’s easier to just keep saying BUilD mOooRe! gIVe MooOrE!

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  0

winning is way more important than what conference you’re in. Nobody likes rooting for a loser. Look at UCF in 2016.

UCF has never played a difficult schedule. Not once.. Now they are going to get a taste and the florida fair weather fan culture is going to rear its ugly head for them.

couldn’t be happening to a worse fan base. I’m here for it.

• Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

If people didn’t have hot takes on how much they care about the aac, there would be no need to remind them that they are either lying or are in a very minority group that can’t fill a 5k person stadium (the best part about that super minority group is that you don’t even have to worry about what they like or want at all because they will take whatever you give them and like it). The market has spoken on aac football in the Tampa area and it’s time to now do something about it.

Yeah, usf gave out over 20k free tickets to the last game. My wife and I counted how many fans were on our side of the stadium and we got to less than 1k. A high estimate would be about 7k actually attended the game. Many that I talked to told me that a free ticket is not actually free because parking is $20 with concessions you're looking at $20 a person and about $10 for gas,  so that's about $50 plus 4 hours of time. $50 is more than most are willing to pay for an AAC conference game. If USF offered free tickets AND free parking, I think that would go a long way to getting fans in the stadium. They would still buy concessions, so you would make money off that and $30 bucks to attend a USF game seems more like the current market price...

Edited by Bullcocky

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, hightechbull said:

I remember their obnoxious fans at the last USF - UCF game.   They were waving their Big 12 banners as if they won the lottery.  Well they are in the Big 12, so show up at your games.   Nothing sweeter than seeing their attendance sink while they continue to lose conference games. 

If the shoe had been on the other foot, I would have been relieved that USF squeaked our close victories rather than mock the other team. USF has been pathetic yet had legitimate chances to beat them. 

1 hour ago, Bullcocky said:

Yeah, usf gave out over 20k free tickets to the last game.

Sure.