• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

They NEVER cease to amaze . . .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

Gus to them is our Charlie Strong. The game has surpassed the legacy hires. What worked in 2010 no longer works now.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

They were the communication guys under Leavitt carrying the headset cord for coaches.

Oh! The Holtz New Era was my first year at USF. Forgive me for I am just a child. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,035
  • Days Won:  469

6 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

Oh! The Holtz New Era was my first year at USF. Forgive me for I am just a child. 

It's ok, you missed the best but you might be in line for the new best.

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,124
  • Days Won:  56

7 minutes ago, TExpress said:

Gus to them is our Charlie Strong. The game has surpassed the legacy hires. What worked in 2010 no longer works now.

They are 21-11 under Gus with zero wins of any consequence - the most “prominent” of which was a bowl game win over UF with half of the Gators starters sitting out to save themselves for the NFL Draft.

Just now, Brad said:

It's ok, you missed the best but you might be in line for the new best.

I’ve had it really rough, Brad. I’ve considered a multi-step program. A significant portion of my life has been filled with the trauma of being a USF fan. I’ve experienced minimal success and have see some things. I’ve heard so much about culture, the progrum, and how things are done at Clemson football. It’s been horrible. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,056
  • Days Won:  38

1 minute ago, USFBulls12 said:

I’ve had it really rough, Brad. I’ve considered a multi-step program. A significant portion of my life has been filled with the trauma of being a USF fan. I’ve experienced minimal success and have see some things. I’ve heard so much about culture, the progrum, and how things are done at Clemson football. It’s been horrible. 

This is what being a real football fan is like.  The moves are interesting even in the bad years and then the payoff is sweeter.  That being said, yikes it's been pretty awful the last few.

I'm actually watching other college games now because it's not depressing. 

Just now, USFBulls12 said:

I’ve had it really rough, Brad. I’ve considered a multi-step program. A significant portion of my life has been filled with the trauma of being a USF fan.

TBH, you're part of a group that may have truly had it the worst.  You only got the teaser year from Willie - great talent, but not real "proGRAM".  On the other hand, people like me are haunted by the past and beating ranked teams like Auburn, Kansas, WVU etc and of course FSU whether they were ranked or not.  So we're trying to fill a void, your category is just trying to find something positive.  You might finally have it my man.  

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

This is what being a real football fan is like.  The moves are interesting even in the bad years and then the payoff is sweeter.  That being said, yikes it's been pretty awful the last few.

I'm actually watching other college games now because it's not depressing. 

I’ve throughly enjoyed having CAG here. He’s made it interesting and I love the potential of what’s happening. I just can’t stand it when it’s obvious someone in charge is making mistake after mistake to a level of incompetence and there’s nothing I can do about it but be a part of the losing team all the time. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

I just can’t stand it when it’s obvious someone in charge is making mistake after mistake to a level of incompetence and there’s nothing I can do about it but be a part of the losing team all the time. 

Not shilling, but this was a discussion in the postgame Zoom.  

6 minutes ago, Brad said:

Not shilling, but this was a discussion in the postgame Zoom.  

Hahaha I was in the car or else I would probably have checked it out. We’ll see how we do next weekend. That one I’ll be viewing from home. 

• Upvote 1