• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: USF Bulls vs Rice Owls

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  3,002
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, CycleBull said:

The team made it! Finally some good news for USF on ESPN College Football Final. Top 5 Play for the weekend!!!!!!!

Lets Go Bulls!

Dang it, I missed that.  Stayed up way too late hoping to catch something on their show.  Instead I was watching games.  Boy do we have late games on nowadays.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

14 minutes ago, Cat941 said:

Dang it, I missed that.  Stayed up way too late hoping to catch something on their show.  Instead I was watching games.  Boy do we have late games on nowadays.  

So college football is finally getting back to normal again USF wIns, UCF loses, and  the primetime  show got exposed 45-6. Waking up today feels great and unreal at the same time. We have a team that will outwork the other team , fight back through adversity, and finish the game with the win. The first half wasn't great or terrible and we were down by one. Golesh had the guys coming out swinging and gave the fans a show. What a win even if it was against RICE. Last year we would could out and got blown out. Great game by Simmons, Brown, and the defense. Now it is time to get back to work and tune up the mistakes to whoop navy's rear.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  3,700
  • Days Won:  7

We actually slowed down a bit in last night's game compared to our previous games. Our fastest remains in game 1 vs WKU. Not that speed necessarily has to be top-notch, execution and winning are most important.

Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 11.48.09 AM.png

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

17 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

Kid is undergoing a metamorphosis. Hopefully he can continue to make progress. He has grit.

He looked fine last year. New coach, new system, new receivers. Should get more comfortable as year goes on.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,629
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, USFBulls12 said:

We actually slowed down a bit in last night's game compared to our previous games. Our fastest remains in game 1 vs WKU. Not that speed necessarily has to be top-notch, execution and winning are most important.

Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 11.48.09 AM.png

I wonder how much of that had to do with them having the lead in the 4th quarter so they slowed it down a bit to eat some clock 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

2 minutes ago, NinjaPenguin777 said:

I wonder how much of that had to do with them having the lead in the 4th quarter so they slowed it down a bit to eat some clock 

Give me that scenario any day!

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

54 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

He looked fine last year. New coach, new system, new receivers. Should get more comfortable as year goes on.

This and we played a team with similar size, speed, and athleticism ... just like he did at the end of last year.   GB went through the same thing at the start of last season

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

New coach and new system. I think he is being challenged to be a different player. This is his team now, so it seems. He is no longer a place holder. I think these are a few of the factors that are pushing him to the level. As he gets more comfortable the more dangerous this team will be. We are moving in the right direction 

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

6 hours ago, Outlaw said:

So college football is finally getting back to normal again USF wIns, UCF loses, and  the primetime  show got exposed 45-6. Waking up today feels great and unreal at the same time. We have a team that will outwork the other team , fight back through adversity, and finish the game with the win. The first half wasn't great or terrible and we were down by one. Golesh had the guys coming out swinging and gave the fans a show. What a win even if it was against RICE. Last year we would could out and got blown out. Great game by Simmons, Brown, and the defense. Now it is time to get back to work and tune up the mistakes to whoop navy's rear.

Maybe Weaver and Horn will come back now that Deion sux !!!

• Haha 1