• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Lagging In Bowl Ticket Sales

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468
  • Days Won:  0

Oh, and BTW, do I have to spell out things for the people that attend the other Big East schools? Mainly, the Louisville fans that were beaten like a drum by USF.

The predicted high in Louisville on bowl day is 42 degrees. In Florida it's mid-60's & will most likely be warmer.

You could hold underwater basket weaving tournament in Florida and you're probably going to have a better turnout. Doesn't really have anything to do with the "other" events going on.

People are tired of the cold, and will look for any reason to head south. A bowl game just happens to be a great reason...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

If we have patience, the fans will come, and we will then be able to take solice in the fact that we have been there since the beginning.

or e can become like um and win and still have no one show....

I might consider going, if I actually felt we had a chance to win.  Nothing worse then taking time off work, then making the long drive only to see the team get ***** Slapped.  So, I will watch it on TV in the comfort of my home.

LAME

I'm giving us a 30% chance on winning this game.  But I'm going for the experience.  I'm going with just my 7 yr old son.  (Leaving my wife and daughter home). I have never looked so forward to anything then going out of town to watch my beloved Bulls in the biggest sporting event in the schools history (maybe NCAA;s in hoops was bigger) and spending time with my son.  I honestly don't care if we win or lose. (Which is amazing being I couldn't sleep for 2 days after the UCONN game).  

Go enjoy the event and support the school.

Hell if anyone shouldn't support USf it's me.  I never took school seriously  and got kicked out of USF because of grades.  The funny thing is I now make more money then any USF grad.  (sorry I had to throw in that jab)  

is this bill gates ::) ::)

Sorry but the type of attitude in one of previous post of not going because you dont think we'll win is one of the SORRIEST excuses i have ever heard. So i guess youll only go when we are favored to win games. Sad very sad.

same people who probably didn't go to the l'ville game this yr

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,672
  • Days Won:  424

is this bill gates ::) ::)

I'm thinking Terry Bollea ....

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I might consider going, if I actually felt we had a chance to win.  Nothing worse then taking time off work, then making the long drive only to see the team get ***** Slapped.  So, I will watch it on TV in the comfort of my home.

If you are capable of going, then just GO! If you are a USF fan you will go to support the team no matter if they win or lose.

I'll be supporting the Toros (Bulls) from South America.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  85

The last two games of the season for the Bulls really took a lot of excitment out of this game for a lot of people.  I'll be there, but I could see why other "fans" might not go.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

LOB's TV will DESTROY us!     ...literally

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,778
  • Days Won:  3

I'm pretty certian LOB99 is having some fun at your expense. I would imagine 'tote that barge, lift that bale' precludes any holiday travel.

Keep it up, and I'll put you third shift...permanently.