• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rate this game

Rate this game  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

11 hours ago, 00Bull said:

Here’s my 2 - $20 beer take from watching live. Game never really felt in danger of being lost after going up 14-7. Brown missing on those two TD passes was the difference between a blow out and the game we end up with.

If we don’t convert going for it on 4th downs we lose the game.   Shouldn’t come to that.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

12 hours ago, Brad said:

I think we need to talk about QB, sorry.

44 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Not unless Gerry is the alternative. Bryce Archie does nothing for me and you’re not throwing Izzy Carter out there yet.

Exactly ..... although if GB's still not close, you may want to start giving IC a little more looks in practice.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

At least this did not happen to USF.   BTW, The Spun is one of the worst written sports websites.   I think they are using a discount version of Chat GTP to spew out these articles.   Sports Illustrated owns this clickbait website?   They should be ashamed.   Well not as ashamed as Northern Illinois.  

THESPUN.COM

https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/we-have-our-first-fcs-over-fbs-victory-of-the-2023-season

Edited by hightechbull

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

I felt this was one of the better games I have experienced in a while, no frustration and even a tinge of optimism.  It helps tremendously when you don’t bother watching the game.  I was too busy scouting Bama, we might have a little trouble containing their Q but otherwise we matchup well.  

• Haha 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,784
  • Days Won:  3

Pleased with the outcome, but I recall thinking - preseason - that this game could go south if FAMU comes in smelling blood and USF does what USF has done as of late. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the broadcast boyz for pointing out, MULTIPLE TIMES, that FAMU had won their last ten games while USF had managed to lose their last eleven. So, is this a watershed moment for both teams? No. Of course not. But I think it's going to be some time before we are back to the days of hammering our early season OOC opponents with relative ease. If I were to apply any sort of grade, I'd use the phrase "as expected"...no stars. 😎

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

54 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

If we don’t convert going for it on 4th downs we lose the game.   Shouldn’t come to that.

There were a lot "ifs" last night, with quite a few keeping that from a possible blowout in our favor ....

Edited by Triple B

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,355
  • Days Won:  5

Just watched the highlights. Concerned about going for it and we did the same thing against WKU. Watched the Bama highlights. It will be ugly fast next weekend. I expect it to be Wisconsin type of beating. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

14 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

I expect it to be Wisconsin type of beating. 

I expect worse. Unless the line is any more than -50 for Bama, ill put putting up a chunk of cash. I love free $

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,618
  • Days Won:  25

15 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

I expect worse. Unless the line is any more than -50 for Bama, ill put putting up a chunk of cash. I love free $

After the loss last week Bama is going to come out with a vengeance to make a statement to move up the polls. But hey that is just my opinion.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

17 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

After the loss last week Bama is going to come out with a vengeance to make a statement to move up the polls. But hey that is just my opinion.

Yes this should be Alabama + 1 with extra spice.