• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looks like the war on I-4 may return

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,704
  • Days Won:  6

14 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

There are more that would rather keep playing them then not, there are some vocal ones on here who believe we are somehow above them even though we haven’t beat them in the past 5 games.  It helps them cope with our ineptitude, it is cathartic for them to bash them as they left us in the dust, some choose not to live in reality. 

Very true. It’s not as if I talk to a ton of USF fans, but the ones I interact with regularly want to keep the rivalry going and are going to miss playing ucf this year. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,423
  • Days Won:  25

30 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Whatever 6 losses in a row, hard to keep track when you lose to everyone always. 

Be careful AD Mk may think Jeff Scott got another win and offer him an extension as co-oc or something because he is ACC and Clemson connections.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,423
  • Days Won:  25

25 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

Very true. It’s not as if I talk to a ton of USF fans, but the ones I interact with regularly want to keep the rivalry going and are going to miss playing ucf this year. 

I don't miss playing them... I miss beating them. We need to be prepared to beat them. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,398
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

I don't miss playing them... I miss beating them. We need to be prepared to beat them. 

With the recruits they are pulling now, we do not want to play them anytime soon.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  424

4 hours ago, belgianbull said:

I know I am in a minority on this one, but I personally would love to see us play UCF again. Hopefully its in the BIG 12 (if ACC doesn't happen). I think right now its still the closest thing we have to a rivalry. In my opinion a UCF-USF rivalry is healthy for both programs.

It was a legit rivalry for a decade. How's our health been during most of that time ....?

• ???? 3

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,354
  • Days Won:  43

8 hours ago, Triple B said:

It was a legit rivalry for a decade. How's our health been during most of that time ....?

Think most that are going to miss it are the ones that have not been following from day one. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, Bull Matrix said:

Think most that are going to miss it are the ones that have not been following from day one. 

Agree completely ....

• Upvote 1

• Content Count:  2,029
  • Days Won:  10

3 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

I have followed it from day one. I was at the game when we beat them 64-12 in 2007. I remember when we dominated the series.

If we play them in the future with good coaching I believe we can once again dominate the series. In addition if both teams are in the Big 12 and both teams are competitive and ranked, this can become one premier rivalry with sold out games.

Edited by belgianbull
  • Upvote 1

• Content Count:  1,704
  • Days Won:  6

1 minute ago, belgianbull said:

I have followed it from day one. I was at the game when we beat them 64-12 in 2007. I remember when we dominated the series.

If we play them in the future with good coaching I believe we can once again dominate the series. In addition if both teams are in the Big 12 and both teams are competitive and ranked, this can become one premier rivalry with sold out games.

I have been there since day one as well and have been to every game in the series except for 2020 and 2021. Incredibly exciting games and I could feel the energy at each of them. People are just sour because they have beaten us six straight times . I am with you , I would love to see the rivalry continue. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

I often wonder what the landscape would have looked like had we had pulled off the win in 2017.  Coulda/Woulda/Shoulda.  That was the year they were ranked/undefeated and we tied them late in the 4th only to give up a TD on the kickoff return.  😞.   What a blown chance to be the spoiler of their season.  One of the greatest college football games ever played, but we were on the wrong side of that one.