• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New color scheme for athletic facilities

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

20 hours ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Tan pants suck.  You spill a drink on them or get splashed by the sink, and everybody thinks you peed your pants.  Down with tan pants, I say!

Tan pants are my go to at work, however if you don’t shake the last drop out and it ends up showing then a good way to disguise it is sprinkle water on the front of your pants and pretend like you got to close to the sink, good camouflage.  I hope this helps anyone that still has affinity toward tan pants. #tanpantsrock

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Tan pants are my go to at work, however if you don’t shake the last drop out and it ends up showing then a good way to disguise it is sprinkle water on the front of your pants and pretend like you got to close to the sink, good camouflage.  I hope this helps anyone that still has affinity toward tan pants. #tanpantsrock

Mods:  Please break out a new thread for tan pants discussion.

Thanks.

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

12 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

With the prostate procedure a couple of years ago and the meds I'm on for it, I'm lucky if it all doesn't dribble down the front before hitting the urinal.  Used your camo thing more than once. 😆

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  1

What's wrong Ernie, you fall in love with the wall or something? 

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

What's wrong Ernie, you fall in love with the wall or something? 

If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

25 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

With the prostate procedure a couple of years ago and the meds I'm on for it, I'm lucky if it all doesn't dribble down the front before hitting the urinal.  Used your camo thing more than once. 😆

I figured the prostate discussion would appeal to all of our posters on the wrong side of 50, which is the majority.  I never said I coined the maneuver however have used it on occasion as well. 

a popular move at the urinal used to be what I called the up and over when you would lift a side of your shorts up and go under the leg instead of pulling it down.  This move has lost a great deal popularity once the fashion went to long shorts making it more difficult to execute however with the shorter shorts making a comeback, I wonder if it will become more mainstream.  I only see an old timer on occasion using this move and it makes me nostalgic thinking of my old man who used it regularly.   Just some nuggets of wisdom I thought I would share on this fine Friday, have a good weekend cuz!

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

51 minutes ago, BullsWinBucsWin said:

If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis

Peeing Back To School GIF by IFC

• Haha 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

11 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I figured the prostate discussion would appeal to all of our posters on the wrong side of 50, which is the majority.  I never said I coined the maneuver however have used it on occasion as well. 

a popular move at the urinal used to be what I called the up and over when you would lift a side of your shorts up and go under the leg instead of pulling it down.  This move has lost a great deal popularity once the fashion went to long shorts making it more difficult to execute however with the shorter shorts making a comeback, I wonder if it will become more mainstream.  I only see an old timer on occasion using this move and it makes me nostalgic thinking of my old man who used it regularly.   Just some nuggets of wisdom I thought I would share on this fine Friday, have a good weekend cuz!

Thanks for the smiles. Things are looking up. Still doing 100% of the housework, cooking, etc but the Mrs is able to get around a little bit on her own with the boot and walker so not pushing the wheelchair around too much. Have a good weekend yourself out there.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

On 6/9/2023 at 9:35 AM, MaltLiquorBull said:

Mods:  Please break out a new thread for tan pants discussion.

Thanks.

How-About-No-Bear.jpg

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

On 6/2/2023 at 10:09 AM, 86atlbull said:

New color scheme matches the IPF.  Also looks like soccer field is getting artificial turf.