• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  685
  • Content Count:  7,646
  • Days Won:  6

WKU is truly a huge game for many reasons which is why I will be there. Hope we have a large traveling contingent that surprises CAG.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,412
  • Days Won:  43

15 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

"Three wins would make it the best season since 2019, but four is a reasonable goal and five would get contract extensions."

TF? Better F'ing not! @Outlaw will stroke outta here.

Yes lol. Too funny. Now we understand why he needs to keep drilling that message. Because it seems that it has already been forgotten by some media outlets. 

Just now, 79 Bull said:

WKU is truly a huge game for many reasons which is why I will be there. Hope we have a large traveling contingent that surprises CAG.

I would be shocked if USF kept that game close. This is not a knock against USF as WKU is a strong program. I do believe we will see many USF fans upset about the final outcome unfortunately. The Navy game is what I’m focusing on as that is a realistic chance at catapulting USF into bowl game projections 

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

51 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

I would be shocked if USF kept that game close. This is not a knock against USF as WKU is a strong program. I do believe we will see many USF fans upset about the final outcome unfortunately. The Navy game is what I’m focusing on as that is a realistic chance at catapulting USF into bowl game projections 

Hell no.

If we lose that game whatever. They've been a strong G5 team and we've been ass. But it better be a loss like UF, Cincy, Tulsa, or UCF last year where we leave the game thinking "****, we're just as good as them. maybe if the ball bounced the other way that one time".

If we continue our trend of getting blown out in the FBS opener my confidence in Golesh is dropping. The opener sets the tone for the season, and getting blown out by Western Kentucky would have me give up on any idea of 5+ wins

2 minutes ago, bulloni said:

Hell no.

If we lose that game whatever. They've been a strong G5 team and we've been ass. But it better be a loss like UF, Cincy, Tulsa, or UCF last year where we leave the game thinking "****, we're just as good as them. maybe if the ball bounced the other way that one time".

If we continue our trend of getting blown out in the FBS opener my confidence in Golesh is dropping. The opener sets the tone for the season, and getting blown out by Western Kentucky would have me give up on any idea of 5+ wins

I hope I am wrong and we make it an interesting game if not win the game. Im going into that game not going to be shocked if we are blown out. We will rebound against FAMU I believe 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, Sk00b said:

"Three wins would make it the best season since 2019, but four is a reasonable goal and five would get contract extensions."

Any credibility that this article would have had was flushed down the toilet with that brain dead comment by the author .....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  44
  • Days Won:  0

The articles losses credibility when he lists Davon Hicks as a top 10 player on the team when he’s currently on UCONN…BUT I agree with a lot of his commentary regardless 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Any credibility that this article would have had was flushed down the toilet with that brain dead comment by the author .....

I do believe the author was taking a jab at USF for giving Holtz that extension for going 5-7 lol

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, bulloni said:

Wisconsin, NC State, Notre Dame, BYU...OK those are tough teams. WKU is good but not anywhere near that level. 

We should definitely be in that game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Wisconsin, NC State, Notre Dame, BYU...OK those are tough teams. WKU is good but not anywhere near that level. 

We should definitely be in that game.

I see your point. Hate making excuses for new coaching staffs but I will for the WKU road game. Hope I’m totally wrong.  If we  keep it within two TDs I will be pleasantly surprised