• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Colorado 15 transfers in one day

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, belgianbull said:

That's some solid recruiting by Deion. I think we will miss Horn and Weaver a lot this upcoming year. Besides the Minnesota transfer (perhaps) I don't think we will have anyone on our roster of their quality.

We will miss Horn because he was going to continue to develop into a game changer, I thought X regressed, dude couldn’t catch a cold last season and quit on the team at the end, won’t miss him one bit.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

6 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

We will miss Horn because he was going to continue to develop into a game changer, I thought X regressed, dude couldn’t catch a cold last season and quit on the team at the end, won’t miss him one bit.

He did have alot of drops and offense was doing well with him not playing at end....Horn is definitely the bigger loss of the two.

Hopefully the MN transfer or Texas transfer one can pan out. Texas receiver is fast from video I've seen atleast. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

On 4/24/2023 at 2:58 PM, Cubanbull said:

Wow something is going on with Coach Prime at Colorado. 15 guys have gone to the Portal just today.

he is very smart

12 hours ago, Friscobull said:

our best players will leave every year

get used to this

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,521
  • Days Won:  3

CU-USF National Championship in 4 years?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,028
  • Days Won:  10

12 hours ago, Peatearpan said:

CU-USF National Championship in 4 years?

I think those odds are like one in 12 trillion.

On 4/24/2023 at 7:12 PM, bowman1 said:

So was USF - based on what Deion did, maybe CAG has not cleaned up enough 

Not sure but he is cutting people that he perceives don’t fit his system.  Gunnar Smith wanted to come back per his Twitter response but was not awarded the opportunity. The portal and the whole system is cut throat, don’t blame kids for jumping and don’t blame coaches for pushing kids out. Deion believes he can upgrade everybody, CAG is obviously more pragmatic in his approach and hopefully addressing the areas of biggest opportunity first, or at least we can hope.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

38 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Not sure but he is cutting people that he perceives don’t fit his system.  Gunnar Smith wanted to come back per his Twitter response but was not awarded the opportunity. The portal and the whole system is cut throat, don’t blame kids for jumping and don’t blame coaches for pushing kids out. Deion believes he can upgrade everybody, CAG is obviously more pragmatic in his approach and hopefully addressing the areas of biggest opportunity first, or at least we can hope.

This crap is not even right. The transfer portal is going to screw a lot of young people over. I hope Gunnar and all of the others are able to find college to complete their studies.

6 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

This crap is not even right. The transfer portal is going to screw a lot of young people over. I hope Gunnar and all of the others are able to find college to complete their studies.

Once they introduced the NIL, pay to play it became a job, they got what they were asking for, these kids simply have to grow up earlier.  The rich get richer and the poor you know the rest.  If you don’t have the money and aren’t on scholarship then get a job, join the military or both in some circumstances, if there is a will then there is a way.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,521
  • Days Won:  3

14 hours ago, belgianbull said:

I think those odds are like one in 12 trillion.

I am putting a hundred on it then, when I win, I am expanding the stadium.

Edited by Peatearpan
  • Haha 2