• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So the idiots at the

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

Wait, which Santa?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,556
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Wait, which Santa?

Well my version of Santa of course .  So can Yuengling make USF a brand ambassador ? I wonder if that will hurt or help their stock.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

59 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

I agree; to each his own. I would hate a world where everyone agreed with one another on every topic. That would make it boring! 

Yeah, like some people believe in being decent human beings toward others, and others don’t. Really just two totally reasonable different stances. 

31 minutes ago, WWMJD said:

Yeah, like some people believe in being decent human beings toward others, and others don’t. Really just two totally reasonable different stances. 

I don't care what you want to present yourself as. I will be respectful to you as long as you are respectful to me. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

1 hour ago, Brad said:

It's a sad state.  Everyone thinks they are right, we've got echo chambers everywhere!

It's a bummer because it's not like this when you go out and actually talk to people in the world.  

The survival of the media depends on feeding this addiction I guess.  I think the temperatures would come way down if this toxic loop could be dismantled.

3 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I don't care what you want to present yourself as. I will be respectful to you as long as you are respectful to me. 

The concept of reciprocity is one of the most powerful things to our fellow humans.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

It would take forever to read the six pages associated with this thread. This just reinforces what we already knew - The TDS folks are supporters of the Alphabet Mafia and have joined forces with the Groomer movement. Here's hoping everyone affiliated with the trans fad gets help with their mental illness ASAP. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

Fake Woke! Fake Woke!! As the Great Tom MacDonald would say lol. Awakened not woke…

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

14 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

It would take forever to read the six pages associated with this thread. This just reinforces what we already knew - The TDS folks are supporters of the Alphabet Mafia and have joined forces with the Groomer movement. Here's hoping everyone affiliated with the trans fad gets help with their mental illness ASAP. 

Funny how the biggest REAL Groomers are those accusing others of being one. Plenty of Groomers and pedophiles in the GOP, MAGA and Churches.

Edited by Cubanbull
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Funny how the biggest REAL Groomers are those accusing others of being one. Plenty of Groomers and pedophiles in the GOP, MAGA and Churches.

If only Epstein didn't hang and we got access to the guest list his private island.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

4 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

It is not about politics. It is about common sense. Dems and RINO’s (GOP) basically sold America out to China. Sorry if the truth hurts but that is where we are at right now. Everything you see on the news is basically propaganda. 

3 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

If only Epstein didn't hang and we got access to the guest list his private island.

Won’t be long before that truth comes out. He didn’t hang himself lol

• Upvote 1