• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire Billy Mohl!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,836
  • Days Won:  22

51 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Yet he accomplished more than any other USF FBS football coach not named Leavitt and  he didnt even get a chance to turn it around for a second season which Mohl already has got and failed.

35 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

No but he didnt get a chance to turn it around.  Mohl did and the team got worse. 

Guess you missed these two replies.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,365
  • Days Won:  5

2 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

You and I both know they don’t exist.

See above.  It's stupid to try and paint me as some blind homer.  You've already made false accusations on here about me having ties to the program or Mohl specifically.  Funny how these continue to be ignored by Brad, but when I defend myself he calls me out.  How about you just stick to your opinions and if you don't like mine then ignore them like you ignore every fact I bring up that doesn't fit your narrative.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,614
  • Days Won:  25

We all agree this season was a complete failure for baseball, football, and basketball. Time for new blood to try to change shake up the results or we need to find a new Ad.

On 3/26/2023 at 4:47 PM, olafberserker said:

I'm on board

7 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Actually, I just remembered I posted this after the 18-3 drumming by VCU.  I also pointed out how bad we looked against Northeastern.   There are many other times.  I'm more than capable of having a realistic conversation about Mohl, the baseball program or the athletic program in general ... can't say the same for many others here

6 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

You and I both know they don’t exist.

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

We all agree this season was a complete failure for baseball, football, and basketball. Time for new blood to try to change shake up the results or we need to find a new Ad.

Now see this is a comment I can get behind.   If we are saying we need to make changes; i.e. new blood and we're looking at the past couple of years then I get that.  Especially with the push for the OCS and the P5 invite.   Said I get that before which is why I've said several times that I'm fine with Mohl being fired.   Just don't paint a false narrative that the guy hasn't won here at all and has been a complete and utter failure.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,168
  • Days Won:  56

1 minute ago, olafberserker said:

So you were “on board” back in March with what? Replacing him? What changed? It only got worse from there, right? Nevermind. Truce. We both want the baseball program to improve, I’m assuming - maybe we just have different ideas of how that gets done. If he returns in 2024, I won’t criticize it and I’ll be pulling hard for him to get things back on course and be our guy for the next 20 years. I’d like nothing better than for Mohl - or anyone, really - to be our next CJF or CKE.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,614
  • Days Won:  25

25 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Now see this is a comment I can get behind.   If we are saying we need to make changes; i.e. new blood and we're looking at the past couple of years then I get that.  Especially with the push for the OCS and the P5 invite.   Said I get that before which is why I've said several times that I'm fine with Mohl being fired.   Just don't paint a false narrative that the guy hasn't won here at all and has been a complete and utter failure.

Did you agree with me on something? If all three major sports Football, MBB, and baseball fail next season then AD MK should be fired immediately. 

15 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Did you agree with me on something? If all three major sports Football, MBB, and baseball fail next season then AD MK should be fired immediately. 

Mr Freeze Tonight GIF

Edited by olafberserker
  • Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

45 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Define fail

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,271
  • Days Won:  255

15 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

Define fail

I doubt the program is going to publicly define what they believe would be success, so as to have universal expectations and accountability. As such each person needs to come up with what they believe would reasonably successful and if those aren’t met that’s failure. The answer can be different for everyone but to measure success you have to have some form of expectation and you can’t simply see what results you get and work backwards at figuring out how you can manufacture success you know isn’t really there 

Always Sunny Reaction GIF