• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire Billy Mohl!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,038
  • Days Won:  10

28 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

Define fail

I probably would give Kelly two years to see if the two recent hires work out. Need to see at least a bowl game in year 2. Furthermore, need to see major improvement in basketball in year 2.  Anything less and I would be on board with firing Kelly. Perhaps we can go after FAU's athletic director.

Also important will be what the renderings look like for the OCS. We cannot go the cheap route like FAU, Tulane , and UCF. It needs to look more like Houston, San Diego State, and Colorado State.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,415
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, olafberserker said:

Mohl has won ... two regionals in five seasons... so is the criteria that we have to win every year?  No steps back allowed?   

The level of misinformation around here is astounding   

Alright... i missed a lot today out on the river enjoying life. I didn't make it through all the madness after coming across this one.

Buddy should NEVER finish last in this division. He needs to be fired yesterday if he already hasn't. 

3 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Just to clarify Charlie Strong had a winning record as well and was the only other football coach to be over 0.500 in USF history. He also accomplished more in the year he got fired for then the coach who replaced him did in three years. 

image.png.e2ac3034db6e8c679bb808e275dfc067.png

This is the dumbest **** you always bring back up. Dude was a bum and had success with CWT team. Move on man.

Edited by Sk00b
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

The new litmus test for Kelly will be Golesh vs. Tom Herman. If Golesh craters and Herman has success at FAU, Kelly will never get another job.

This ^^^^

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,614
  • Days Won:  25

34 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

This is the dumbest **** you always bring back up. Dude was a bum and had success with CWT team. Move on man.

Yet he was fired after one losing season  and some people want to bring Mohl back after two winning seasons and 35% win percentage. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,614
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

Define fail

If they do not drastically Improve from their bottom feeder status and flirt with 0.500.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,365
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Sk00b said:

Alright... i missed a lot today out on the river enjoying life. I didn't make it through all the madness after coming across this one.

Buddy should NEVER finish last in this division. He needs to be fired yesterday if he already hasn't. 

Why?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

6 hours ago, Triple B said:

See, Brad, even Outlaw gets it .....

Yeah, I didn’t say what I said as a dare. I know he’s fired two coaches, but nearly all of us felt both of those were probably in doubt of happening. And, like I did say, if he is consistent with firing for bad won/loss records Mohl will be next. No doubt.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,706
  • Days Won:  424

18 minutes ago, Brad said:

Yeah, I didn’t say what I said as a dare. I know he’s fired two coaches, but nearly all of us felt both of those were probably in doubt of happening. And, like I did say, if he is consistent with firing for bad won/loss records Mohl will be next. No doubt.  

He had actually fired 3 coaches before those 2 so it's not like there hadn't been a precedent already set .....

No idea what he'll do with Mohl but, to me anyway, it hasn't really been knowing when to fire a coach, it's that he hasn't hit yet on his hires.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

What’s his won/loss?