• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who is coming??

Who is coming??  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

1 minute ago, BULLSHTR said:

This board is wild. I just went over to CU's forum and they have one, maybe 2 threads, and they are all being reasonable about it. The other top thread is just an on-going Nebraska hate GIF party.

Deion wins a natty on the west coast and they’ll forget who he is in 30 years. Deion wins a natty in tampa and they’d rename streets after him.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,382
  • Days Won:  25

This makes me want to throw up.

image.png.407b09c86b09737b80abb8ad533a0866.png

Just now, Outlaw said:

Entz is the only guy i really see upside in. Even then he will be proving himself to fans from day 1 and would be hard to replace any excitement.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,393
  • Days Won:  3

7 minutes ago, BULLSHTR said:

This board is wild. I just went over to CU's forum and they have one, maybe 2 threads, and they are all being reasonable about it. The other top thread is just an on-going Nebraska hate GIF party.

That board is terrible. You have to dig around to find the active threads. @Brad thank you for this beauty.  

Back on track... Me for 23'!

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  21
  • Days Won:  0

So my cousin is on the team and there was a meeting tonight between some of the team and MK. There is a gag order in effect until Tuesday (but word is already getting out) but Jim Tressel is slated to be the new coach. He joined via zoom to talk with the team about his interest in leading the Bulls "back to glory", as he put it. No news on rest of the staff but press conference is Tuesday, apparently.

Just now, Terence said:

So my cousin is on the team and there was a meeting tonight between some of the team and MK. There is a gag order in effect until Tuesday (but word is already getting out) but Jim Tressel is slated to be the new coach. He joined via zoom to talk with the team about his interest in leading the Bulls "back to glory", as he put it. No news on rest of the staff but press conference is Tuesday, apparently.

I heard it was the great Larry Coker they were getting out of retirement not tressel.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Entz is the only guy i really see upside in. Even then he will be proving himself to fans from day 1 and would be hard to replace any excitement.

I will blow a friggin gasket if FAU ends up making a better hire than USF. 

2 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

I will blow a friggin gasket if FAU ends up making a better hire than USF. 

They said we were making a a splash hire.  All of those are no splash zone hires.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  1

Jim Tressel can't exactly wear his iconic sweater vest in Florida humidity. Not buying it. 

• Topic Count:  357
  • Content Count:  4,113
  • Days Won:  56

17 minutes ago, Terence said:

Please. We’re not hiring a 70-year-old coach from the Midwest who hasn’t coached in 13 years. But my nephew who’s on the team told me we are keeping it on the downlow that the new coach is Bill Parcells.

Edited by Dave_Glaser