• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CFP to expand in 2024

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,354
  • Days Won:  43

6 minutes ago, Brad said:

This is a thing of beauty! I almost forgot that AAC still has a chance at a NYE bowl if Tulane wins. Wow! Think that provides more money towards the conference. College football is becoming great again..

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,115
  • Days Won:  56

1 hour ago, hightechbull said:

So should we ask UCF'ers the same question in a few years?

It’s a good bet

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,033
  • Days Won:  38

5 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

I have this discussion with my father-in-law all the time. He's a West Virginia grad and a rabid fan. In the Big East they were playing and winning BIG New Year's Day bowl games against Oklahoma and Georgia. In the Big XII, he always says "But look how much money we're making!" Then I ask him what his personal cut is . . . as they sit home during bowl season. The school is making big money, but his fan experience has gone steadily downhill.

I feel like this is true too.  If you are a WVU fan now, the Big East was the glory days.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,398
  • Days Won:  3

How i feel about a playoff expansion...

The Big Lebowski Whatever GIF

26 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I feel like this is true too.  If you are a WVU fan now, the Big East was the glory days.

I can’t help cracking up whenever I see WVU travel all the way out west to Kansas only to lose lol.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,033
  • Days Won:  38

11 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:

I can’t help cracking up whenever I see WVU travel all the way out west to Kansas only to lose lol.  

I liked watching their games before, but now to me the Big 12 is like ambien.  The future Big 12 is worse.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

21 hours ago, smazza said:

the american conference will not have an automatic bid

the p5 champs and runner ups will get fisrt 10 spots

Yes to the AAC not being an auto bid.  No to the rest of your statement.  6 spots are guaranteed for the Top 6 ranked conference champs.  The other 6 are for at larges.  

Game changer for USF

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

23 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

I have this discussion with my father-in-law all the time. He's a West Virginia grad and a rabid fan. In the Big East they were playing and winning BIG New Year's Day bowl games against Oklahoma and Georgia. In the Big XII, he always says "But look how much money we're making!" Then I ask him what his personal cut is . . . as they sit home during bowl season. The school is making big money, but his fan experience has gone steadily downhill.

I had a friend (West Virginia fan) who made a point to look down her nose at us when they had all the schools cycling through the HQ to make their pitch back in 2015 or whenever it was. When they opted for nobody, I believe her the quote out of her was something along the likes of "Good, USF didn't have any business being in this conference anyway" which I found awful high and mighty for a fan of a team who just got in a few years prior, and who had been to several of our lowly USF tailgates over the years.

To say it brings me joy every time they crap their pants in big games or seeing them take a downturn under Neal Brown after chasing off Dana Holgerson would be a wild understatement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Go Bulls! 1