• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jamey Chadwell

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

1 minute ago, Bull Awakening said:

Please no more JS 2.whatever’s lol. Hopefully USF hires someone with college or NFL head coaching experience 

I just want whoever it is to be from some kind of Carolina-based school.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

3 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

We basically get whoever.  

3 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Please no more JS 2.whatever’s lol. Hopefully USF hires someone with college or NFL head coaching experience 

Sucks that we suck so badly that we couldn't even bring in someone big time like Urban Meyer or Bob Stoops because these guys don't go back to the minor leagues after being a legend in the pros unless they have some kind of emotional personal connection and/ or doing someone a favor. I think if we could throw a $10 million offer at Meyer or Stoops, it wouldn't even be entertained.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

14 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

I agree. But then I think, if Deion goes to Cincy and Chadwell goes to Liberty... realistically, who do we hire, Jeff Scott 2.0?

I'd rather wait then make a bad hire

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

I just really hope that if we sign Chadwell, that he returns to looking like a Florida Man when he coaches USF.

t_6caa5b769b6e4d67a4ddadcb72a673cc_name_file_1280x720_2000_v3_1_.jpeg

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

40 minutes ago, michibull said:

Could be, that’s the gamble that has to be taken. Deion could very well be that guy, but at this point, it’s a small sample size to go off of. 

It is and most of his success is athletic disparity, I am not expecting Belichick, just need someone to bring in some horses and let them run and dance.   I want to see visions of Mack, Adams, MVS, junk yard etc running past people while we get some NFL quality defensive lineman and solid corners.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

It is and most of his success is athletic disparity, I am not expecting Belichick, just need someone to bring in some horses and let them run and dance.   I want to see visions of Mack, Adams, MVS, junk yard etc running past people while we get some NFL quality defensive lineman and solid corners.

The offense we have is also underrated.  It gets lost in the "give up a TD every possession" experience.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Saw this post on a CC board...looks like we got the perfect DC for here.

honestly don't recall many people (anyone??) saying to fire Staggs. Rather, the frustration is that we give up yards in the secondary that we can't afford to at the most obvious and inopportune times. It's not about giving up 400 yards per game. It's about it being 3rd and 15 and the other team having what seems like an absurdly high probability of converting. THAT is the complaint. That in the situations where every single person watching a game knows what's coming, somehow our guys are the only ones that don't.

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

20 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Saw this post on a CC board...looks like we got the perfect DC for here.

honestly don't recall many people (anyone??) saying to fire Staggs. Rather, the frustration is that we give up yards in the secondary that we can't afford to at the most obvious and inopportune times. It's not about giving up 400 yards per game. It's about it being 3rd and 15 and the other team having what seems like an absurdly high probability of converting. THAT is the complaint. That in the situations where every single person watching a game knows what's coming, somehow our guys are the only ones that don't.

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,486
  • Days Won:  13

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  336
  • Days Won:  0

Jamey going from Coastal Carolina to Liberty is not an upward movement and is really lame!