• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,578
  • Days Won:  3

I was behind a group of fans after the game, s d they were all talking about how much they miss Leavitt.

Some fans were talking about how Judy sucked and ruined everything.

I get it. I understand wanting that excitement and success for the program. I feel that way from time to time as well. At the same time though, it seems desperate. Like we are missing an ex when the relationship ended poorly. I like the idea of looking forward instead of backwards.

I would be ok with having Leavitt in an administrative position. Maybe like a football operations position, but I think he shouldn’t be considered for HC. Also, just my personal opinion, whomever they name as HC I am fully behind until I am not.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,578
  • Days Won:  3

2 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

I have been a big CJL guy, but i heard something yesterday that makes me question his mental fitness.   I believe it is true but can't be sure 100%   Makes me very sad as I love Jim.   I'm not gonna post it as it is to sensitive and if not true it would be an injustice too Jim.   Brad I know you love the guy and I would be willing to let you know and hear your thoughts.

Well dang. I hope what you saying isn’t true, at the same time I am curious to what the news is about Jim. I respect your decision not to post it to a public forum if it is true though.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

10 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

I have been a big CJL guy, but i heard something yesterday that makes me question his mental fitness.   I believe it is true but can't be sure 100%   Makes me very sad as I love Jim.   I'm not gonna post it as it is to sensitive and if not true it would be an injustice too Jim.   Brad I know you love the guy and I would be willing to let you know and hear your thoughts.

You can’t cut the cake and then refuse to serve the slices 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

24 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You can’t cut the cake and then refuse to serve the slices 

Do agree with this. That's what PM's are for ..... double secret conversation to see if board worthy. Don't tease.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

41 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

If there is something that inhibits his ability, it has to be considered.  And it would have to be real.  I wouldn’t say I love the guy but I do love what he can do for USF.  I’ve watched him on the podcast and he seems agile and sharp as ever, so the first thing that comes to mind for someone his age - made famous by the highest leader in the land - is age-related cognition.  Send a note if you want. I also have ways of finding out about specific issues. 

Lies have been told and accepted out of convenience.  I’d be wary.  

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

Maybe I’m not looking hard enough but why was he the DC for only 1 season at SMU? Please link to info source if you have it.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

The coach left as I recall. He was gonna be the HC for the bowl game but it got Covid canceled. 

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  541
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Brad said:

If there is something that inhibits his ability, it has to be considered.  And it would have to be real.  I wouldn’t say I love the guy but I do love what he can do for USF.  I’ve watched him on the podcast and he seems agile and sharp as ever, so the first thing that comes to mind for someone his age - made famous by the highest leader in the land - is age-related cognition.  Send a note if you want. I also have ways of finding out about specific issues. 

Lies have been told and accepted out of convenience.  I’d be wary.  

Brad  Just sent you the info

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  541
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Its something personal , I only posted it is If Jim is a serious candidate and this is real and comes up (which it should) I'm confident USF passes