• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

what is the point in keeping Jeff Scott around?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

Well Saban will be available tomorrow so maybe we can get him.....

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  540
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, mjadams said:

Well Saban will be available tomorrow so maybe we can get him.....

It's going to be hard to choose between him, Urban Meyer, or Deion Sanders 😆

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

40 minutes ago, jg233 said:

If they brought back a coach with an FBS record of 1-29 that would be something. 

That’s something USF Athletics would do…sort of like giving that same coach a contract extension for 1 FBS win 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,530
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Rex Havoc said:

That’s something USF Athletics would do…sort of like giving that same coach a contract extension for 1 FBS win 

If he learns to win it will be such a great bargain value. 🤣

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

56 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

He can go winless rest of the year (likely if Gerry is out) and he will be back.  Its how USF operates. 

It’s how USF now operates.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,530
  • Days Won:  25

29 minutes ago, thekidnapper said:

I'm beginning to believe the only reason they are keeping him around is to upset Outlaw 🤔

That would be more logical then thinking a 1-23 FBS coach is magically going to turn into a winning coach over night.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  540

23 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

That would be more logical then thinking a 1-23 FBS coach is magically going to turn into a winning coach over night.

This could potentially be an elaborate prank

• Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

the Leavitt firing wasnt met with more resistance *at the time* because the minority who believed the lame “slap” story as told by USF were backed by an even greater number of fans who thought it was time for something new because Leavitt  “wasnt getting us over the hump” after topping out at 9 wins & seeming to plateau.

but now we keep this clownshoe on the sideline who will probably *never* win 9 games as an HC at the FBS level & nobody can give even the most basic of reasons why.

at this point why are athletes transferring to USF? what does it accomplish for them?

theyre not winning & i be damned if i can tell what theyre learning from this coaching staff.

i feel bad for these student athletes giving up their bodies to be told to 🤫 by a Tulane team that is actually making a run at the AAC before we are.

Edited by TRUTH D. Antagonist
redundancy

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

the Leavitt firing wasnt met with more resistance *at the time* because the minority who believed the lame “slap” story as told by USF were backed by an even greater number of fans who thought it was time for something new because Leavitt  “wasnt getting us over the hump” after topping out at 9 wins & seeming to plateau.

but now we keep this clownshoe on the sideline who will probably *never* win 9 games as an HC at the FBS level & nobody can give even the most basic of reasons why.

at this point why are athletes transferring to USF? what does it accomplish for them?

theyre not winning & i be damned if i can tell what theyre learning from this coaching staff.

i feel bad for these student athletes giving up their bodies to be told to 🤫 by a Tulane team that is actually making a run at the AAC before we are.

I can come up with one because we already are paying him either way so why should he be the only one that doesn’t get to finish eating the **** sandwich he made? Oh I got a second one, because VPMK has never once made a good personel decision so we would just be paying more people to fail longer.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6

1 hour ago, Bulls On Parade said:

He can go winless rest of the year (likely if Gerry is out) and he will be back.  Its how USF operates. 

Fair enough. It's also why literally hundreds show up for home games and I bet it's not much more watching from home.

I say just scrap the program. Or even crazier idea, go back to D2. Although, most D2 teams would probably smoke this team. But they might double their wins every year (with 2 , maybe 3).

• Upvote 1