• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone have the phone number so I can call in?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

The main thing was that it seemed at the beginning we didn't want it bad enough. We were cruising through the motions, and when FINALLY, we came to, we fought back, only to not fight back enough. The Recievers need someone in practice to stand ten feet from them and fire balls at them, R=Each one dropeed is a 100yarder sprint. THEN after a few of those, Maybe just maybe they will catch some easily thrown balls. Next Pj. Needs to throw all practice at a swinging tire while he is under pressure. Each one he misses he needs to run. Rod needs to find the book, OC'ing for Dummies. Read the chapter on don't be predictable. Question? Are his spotters blind or is it that he couldn't see that the outside run WAS working for us AND Andre? Sweeps, guard pulls, tight end block downs, screen passes, Power I formation where was it? Hell, Armwood would have beaten us with that O game. Forget the tricks, go with what works Rod. This is how success is made.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

Someone told me the Texas Tech recievers coach fired tennis balls at them to teach them how to catch with their hands...if they missed, they got beamed with a tennis ball...i dont think many people would want to get hit by a tennis ball fired out of a machine...i wonder if the tennis team has one we can borrow in the off season?

They never once threw it to Andre in the flat. I didnt see any screens either...that was disappointing.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  509

They never once threw it to Andre in the flat. I didnt see any screens either...that was disappointing.

Thank you!  I was saying that the entire second half!  If they are going to put 9 in the box, find another way to get the ball in your playmakers hands!  A simple screen pass would have accomplished that.  Pass it out to him, let him make some people miss, pick up some blockers, there you go, TOUCHDOWN!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I counted two screens.  One that gained like nine yards and the other was incomplete.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

everything about uconn game spelled disaster

smae problems 3 years running

do the same thing expecting different results

about the west virginia game.i don't think wv cares much about winning.they want to leave unharmed.

beating them means little at this point.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,814
  • Days Won:  22

Hmmm beating a top 12 team means nothing? Sorry i disagree this game means a lot to many people including myself.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

And this game means a lot to the Big East.  We want our representative ranked as high as possible at the end of the year to keep our BCS bid secure in the coming years.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

I am with smazza, WVA has nothing to gain by winning. Their health will be most important.

It will be great to beat #12 at home but how would this be for fustrating?: We destroy #9 Louisville, and beat #12 West Va. but lose to Pittsburgh and UConn? Ahhh, what could have been!

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

If we do beat #12 at home, that is a big statement by our players, and shows that we just screwed up badly in the other games.

That type of thing can happen to a one-dimensional team... so its not the end of the world.

A win vs WVU would help our recruiting, and would be some good momentum going into a bowl game.

We still potentially could end the season with 8 wins... including 3 huge wins of WVU/UL/ and FSU(?)...

all is not lost...

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Someone told me the Texas Tech recievers coach fired tennis balls at them to teach them how to catch with their hands...if they missed, they got beamed with a tennis ball...i dont think many people would want to get hit by a tennis ball fired out of a machine...i wonder if the tennis team has one we can borrow in the off season?

they did throw to A in the flat.  He missed one that hit him right in the chest (guess it was more of an out pattern than a screen though).