• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone have the phone number so I can call in?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,460
  • Days Won:  13

why dont you just tell us

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I mentioned that it feels like a funeral... you can tell in Jim's voice and how will we scheme differently not to place this on PJ's shoulders? I feel like he knows PJ is our only option and is trying to protect him the best he can. These next two games will be PJ's last two at the helm IMO. Leavitt will never want to sit through another radio show like this one. It will be hell this week in practice. I would be worried if I am WVU. We will play inspired!

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

listen next time

C-lay, you come give my kid his bath and dinner so I have time to sit on my ass and listen to a radio program.

Sorry you're so broken hearted, but there's no need to act like a girl to everyone.  Who crapped in your Cheerios this morning?  God ****...

I mentioned that it feels like a funeral... you can tell in Jim's voice and how will we scheme differently not to place this on PJ's shoulders? I feel like he knows PJ is our only option and is trying to protect him the best he can. These next two games will be PJ's last two at the helm IMO. Leavitt will never want to sit through another radio show like this one. It will be hell this week in practice. I would be worried if I am WVU. We will play inspired!

Terry:

You know Jim personally.  What's your opinion on how he handled Rod's idiotic double-reverse call?  Do you think he should have overriden it, or do you think his loyalty to his staff overrode the need to do so?

I'm curious to know what you think, since you know the man.  God knows Leavitt and/or Smith weren't trying to lose that game for us, but I just wonder what the hell they were thinking to make that call.

Thanks,

_EI

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642
  • Days Won:  0

Who crapped in your Cheerios this morning?  God ****...

ROD SMITH, that fat piece of crap.

ROD SMITH, that fat piece of crap.

LOL... all right, dude, I'll lay off ya.  

Just know that this loss hurts us all.  We just express it differently... you guys choose to jump off the skyway, some of us see the glass as half full.  It doesn't mean we're content with losing, it just means that we still see good things for this program... just not as good as we all hoped this year.

I respect your passion and your enthusiasm.  But I still feel that a no-name bowl for a 5th year 1-A program is nothing to be disappointed with.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Jim never really cared for me personally (I was sorta the stepchild that was always having a good time out there). But we both do care about the Green and Gold... he knows that about me and I know that about him.

My take on the double reverse. It probably got called one play too late. It would've been six the play before if UConn didn't pick up on Denson being out there. The play has worked in practice against a defense that was better than UConn's.  Right from the start, you could see it was going to be busted up. I don't think he wanted to give PJ another shot to throw a jumpball. At the same time... Denson is one of the best athletes on the team... and he would have the decision to either keep the ball or hit an open PJ in the endzone. They were keyed in on Andre.  We had to pass... we failed miserably. He did have enough faith in our defense to go for it on 4th. And they did get the ball back for us in great position. The last INT was really the killer. We had plenty of time to drive 47 yards.