• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UPDATED! The TBP Official In Game Thread: USF Bulls vs East Carolina Pirates

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  414
  • Days Won:  2

17 minutes ago, Camebackjusttosay said:

I haven't posted on here in YEARS. But the coach is a ****ing joke and tanking this program at the worst time. We've missed out on two cycles of realignment because theyve coincided with bad hires underperforming at the worst time.  

But we are opening an ipf soon with the complete football facility not long thereafter. We're sending out bids for a (35k seat, lol) OCS. Nonetheless, unlike realignment these are processes and timelines the university and athletics DIRECTLY CONTROLS. Having this coach appear on materials or go recruit to break in the next gen of Bulls football (particularly the next three years that possibly offer the last chance to get back in a p5) is unacceptable, and will match or exceed the worst decisions Athletics has ever made.  

He should be gone tomorrow.

Just my opinion but I think y'all really only missed out on 1 realignment cycle. The one from 10+ years ago just wasn't realistic for USF to get picked up by the ACC or Big 12. Holtz hadn't fully sunk the program when invites were starting to go out. USF was just too young of a program back then. Cincy was also left behind, with more history, a couple of Big East football titles and BCS bowl appearances, and some men's basketball success. But the collective failure of the USF administration to support athletics definitely sunk your chances during this recent round, where USF would've been an easy choice if athletics were buzzing.

• Crying 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

homer simpson beer GIF

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

Done, I’m out. No extra donations for me until we make a change. Till then I’m off this board

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

Wtf. Need to find Rhea Law and Will Weatherford contact info. This is ******* stupid at this point. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  541
  • Days Won:  0

I've got the solution, but we all have to be united.  Let's all show up at Kelly's house demanding he fire Scott. Then next we head over to Tony Dungey's house and beg him to be the interim coach.    I know we can do it

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

8 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Two words. JEFF SCOTT.

No one can justify keeping him at this point..... Leave his ass in Boca

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, Outlaw said:

Sorry you came back to this ****show.

I follow the threads regularly and watch every game. Don’t get much news on the team from where I live so I come here for updates. I’m well aware of the drama surrounding the team.

I just found it particularly infuriating that some guy watching the game on a tiny screen in a sports bar in St Louis understands the rules better than an FBS coaching staff. Just hope someone in the post-game press conference asks CJS if THAT is how they drew up that play.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,407
  • Days Won:  10

13 minutes ago, Camebackjusttosay said:

You're not very bright are you

Let me introduce you to my little friend-the ignore button

tony montana scarface GIF by hoppip

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  774
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

I've got the solution, but we all have to be united.  Let's all show up at Kelly's house demanding he fire Scott. Then next we head over to Tony Dungey's house and beg him to be the interim coach.    I know we can do it

Interim Coach? Let’s make him the AD and Coach.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

Wtf. Need to find Rhea Law and Will Weatherford contact info. This is ******* stupid at this point. 

Real talk. Can't even blame them. They are upper level leadership. All they do is put money in the right places with the vision for the university to succeed. The accountability is a few level downs starting with the HC of football and chewing that ass out. Then after that the VP of athletics for handing out extensions for jack **** tangible success.