• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

U!! C!!! O!! N!! N!! .......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

sCREW YOU DW! uCONN WILL NEVER BEAT US IN FOOTBALL AGAIN. yOU WERE HANDED A FUCKEN GIFT TONIGHT. i'M GLAD OUR PLAYERS HAD A TANTRUM TODAY ON THE FIELD. OUR DEFENSE PLAYED THERE ASS OFF ONLY TO HAVE A QB GIVE IT AWAY. UCONN WILL NEVER BE A POWERHOUSE IN FOOTBALL AND WILL HAVE TO PLAY HOOPS TO GARNER ANY RESPECT. BELIEVE ME... I CHOSE NOT TO GOTO UCONN FOR FREE AND INSTEAD PAID TO GOTO USF. I HAVE NO REGRETS TO THIS DAY. STORRS IS A ONE TRICK PONY. I TOO LIVED UP THERE. YOU HAVE ONE BAR THERE THAT IS DECENT FOR NICKEL DRINKS ON WEDNESDAY and YOU PLAY YOUR FOOTBALL GAMES 40 MINUTES FROM CAMPUS. SCREW THAT LITTLE ******** TOWN... YOUR CRAPASS CAMPUS POLICE WHO DON'T HAVE HALF A CLUE, AND YOUR PRESUMPTION THAT YOU GUYS WILL BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH US IN FOOTBALL ON A REGULAR BASIS.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160
  • Days Won:  0

sCREW YOU DW! uCONN WILL NEVER BEAT US IN FOOTBALL AGAIN. yOU WERE HANDED A FUCKEN GIFT TONIGHT. i'M GLAD OUR PLAYERS HAD A TANTRUM TODAY ON THE FIELD. OUR DEFENSE PLAYED THERE ASS OFF ONLY TO HAVE A QB GIVE IT AWAY. UCONN WILL NEVER BE A POWERHOUSE IN FOOTBALL AND WILL HAVE TO PLAY HOOPS TO GARNER ANY RESPECT. BELIEVE ME... I CHOSE NOT TO GOTO UCONN FOR FREE AND INSTEAD PAID TO GOTO USF. I HAVE NO REGRETS TO THIS DAY. STORRS IS A ONE TRICK PONY. I TOO LIVED UP THERE. YOU HAVE ONE BAR THERE THAT IS DECENT FOR NICKEL DRINKS ON WEDNESDAY and YOU PLAY YOUR FOOTBALL GAMES 40 MINUTES FROM CAMPUS. SCREW THAT LITTLE ******** TOWN... YOUR CRAPASS CAMPUS POLICE WHO DON'T HAVE HALF A CLUE, AND YOUR PRESUMPTION THAT YOU GUYS WILL BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH US IN FOOTBALL ON A REGULAR BASIS.

Your offense gave it away? How about your special teams giving up a TD to a kick returner returning kicks for his first time? How about your defense giving up a TD to a running back that at tailback is not even on the depth chart. He ran right by two USF players standing around clueless. It was 3rd and short and USF had everyone up onthe line. Yet, Lou Allen ran through you untouched. That is inexcusable.

As for your little tyrant there. You obviously know little about Uconn. Perhaps in a future post I'll correct all the errors, but for now I can understand why you would be having a tantrum right now. Just don't understand why USF players would act the way the did after the game. That was classless and does nothing for USF's image.

By the way, UCONN rules..... Were YOUR DADDY now :)

DW

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,747
  • Days Won:  3

I don't know about that.

According to my math, the series is 2-1.

You have to get past L'ville next week...and I'm sliding all my chips onto "ain't gonna happen".  

As annoying as it is for us to lose to a team with a losing record, it was deserved given our level of execution.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

DW,

Dont get too cocky because the weather was the reason USF lost. Yes, noway does Andre Hall drop that pass in decent weather. No way does UCONN stay in the game with USF in decent weather. All WVU and UCONN fans should thank the bad cold weather for that loss for USF. Just my opinion.

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

You have to get past L'ville next week...and I'm sliding all my chips onto "ain't gonna happen".

Brohm was injured yesterday for Louisville so you may want to move your chips onto "probably won't happen"

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,747
  • Days Won:  3

Nope...I'm sticking with a L'ville win.

Why? 8-2 L'ville against 5-5 Uconn.

Let's not confuse our loss with a glimpse of Uconn greatness.  

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

I will not use the excuse that the weather was a factor. It was our play calling, our play in general, our special teams, and our coaching. It seems that when we are behind, we lose all of our senses, get off the game plan, go into mind explode, and really become STUPID!!! THAT PEOPLE IS A COACHING PROBLEM!!! Players do what coaches tell. The OC needs to go. I know Rod. He is a very nice guy. But When you call plays over and over and over that don't work, and not use the plays outside where Andre was making yardage, there is something wrong. Sorry Rod! But there are days when the pooch is screwed and this was one of them. When you see the film, you will know.

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

Woah, Sheriff.  Calm down, man.  One game a season does not make.  USF is still going bowling and has gained a lot of national attention.  Use this season as a building block for the ones to come.  It's not the end of the world.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Woah, Sheriff.  Calm down, man.  One game a season does not make.  USF is still going bowling and has gained a lot of national attention.  Use this season as a building block for the ones to come.  It's not the end of the world.

DP, that is rational thinking, something that simply isn't capable amongst USF fans lately.  A little bit of Sugar went to everyone's head and suddenly our "fans" think USF is something we've never been.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,460
  • Days Won:  13

would have liked to have the shot vs WVU....Leavitt cost us that