• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

U!! C!!! O!! N!! N!! .......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160
  • Days Won:  0

To add insult to injury, not only does Uconn have a losing record, but three of our wins came at the hands of 1-10 teams and one of those was a Div. 1AA team. We also have on our resume that we beat Army and USF. Even if we beat an injury plagued Louisvile team, our resume will likely not be good enough to get a bowl invitation.

The weather was why you lost? Pulease. Yep, it was the cold that caused that holding penalty that negated a 74 TD pass. That was ultimately the game right there. I suppose it was a bad call.....

UCONN RULES !!!! Last one who wins RULES. Man you guys like to change the conditions to fit them in your favor. So Uconn has to beat Louisville to prove we are better than you. We just freaking tore your hearts out and UCONN still has something to prove?  

DW

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

DW... GO **** YOURSELF! I'm not changing any conditions. Our QB lost that game. I read all these posts on your board about how awesome your defense was. What a bunch of ********! How hard is it to stack eight and nine in the box against a sorry ass QB and shut down a running game. Even Randy Edsell isn't that stupid... it just makes me wonder why it took ten weeks for a team to figure out how one dimensional we are.

What's even more pathetic is the fact your offense is even worse than ours. And we have the worst QB in the nation. Our defense completely shut you guys down with the exception of one play in the opening series of the game.  

There is nothing for you guys to prove... your coach figured out our offense. You won... enough said. But you got beat in every facet of the game except where it counts most. A game like that will not bring recruits to UConn... you will continue to wallow away in mediocrity in Stoors.

You scored the game winner on special teams... but other than that one play, you guys were pathetic on special teams. Your punter/kicker suck(s) between muffed punts and a missed field goal. Your punt returner fumbled one away. You had one nice return which proved the difference maker. Edsell will be the first to say you survived... but he knows a sinking ship when he sees one. That ship in UConn is going down deeper than the submarines in Groton. Enjoy your win *****... but remember you have to come to Tampa next year... and as Louisville found out, we don't forget embarassing losses.

The Sheriff

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

USfmikeb-the only thing irrational was usf's play calling against uconn

learn the game man

leavitt and his coaches blew it

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

reeper got it 100% correct

his analysis seems pretty rational too me

To "the" sheriffico, no need to use f*** words with me dude. I love the Bulls. I see the future. The Bulls should have no problem reaching the level of athletic dominance and fan support the Huskies now enjoy. As I said long ago, Uconn rules USF. You guys simply can not see it yet. I thought beating you would help you to see it, but instead, amazingly, you still chose to stick your head further up your arse.

Nice little post there though. Just when I thought you didn't know what you were talking about, you almost showed me something. Glad to see you went and did some reading. Just the same, wow, Uconn stacked the line? That is the best you can come back with? USF stacked the line on third and one and our 4th string running back walked right through your slow lard assed stinking C-USA  line.

Welcome to the Big East. You beat Louisville AND THAT is supposed to mean USF is a good team? USF just sucks my man ;) You have an over rated TB and a couple of good receivers. You are right about how bad we looked. Just think what would have happened had we played well?

As for Uconn stacking the line, it only seemed that way to you because you are not used to seeing defenses that play that fast and strong. The closest thing USF has seen close to it was against Miami and, well, we know how that one turned out too. We covered our routes and our safeties were in position. We hit your receivers hard everytime they caught a pass and made you cough it up. USF players were going down all over the place. You lost your center early, which likely was the reason for several snap miscues. Uconn was all over the place and we were physical. USF could have made adjustments seeing that both our starting defensive backs are still injured. Your QB certainly tried to exploit our weakness, but he was either pressured or our 2nd stringers were getting the job done....  He did get lucky once with that TD pass that was well covered. Your receiver simply was taller and the pass was aptly thrown.

They say games are won or lost on the front lines and Uconn dominated. Our linebackers also had a lot of fun last night. Your offensive line was schooled. Your quarterback was rattled and Andre Hall just was not fast enough .....  Uconn was ready to play. Watching those tapes really helped ;)  

Remember, USF will be great one day. It's just not going to happen for a few years yet.  Do you like basketball?

DW

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,003
  • Days Won:  469

The Bulls should have no problem reaching the level of athletic dominance and fan support the Huskies now enjoy.

We were talking football DW, not basketball...   ;D

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

DW how can you even say that uconn owns USF after one win over us by 5 points in a series that is now 2-1 in favor of USF, we had a bad game and couldn't come back once we were down, happens all the time with us.  but for you to say that uconn is better than us, is by far a laugh, we have done so much since starting our program and have been ranked higher than uconn has ever been and will ever been.  we not only beat louisville, but we also beat rutgers, syracuse, cincy, and one of the top teams in CUSA ucf.  we had a off day and thats all, **** happens, and anybody could be anybody on any given day.  and i'm sure if you had a chance to make a BCS Bowl for your first ever bowl game in school history and just blew it, you would be upset also and throwing a tamper tantrum.  grow up and if you don't have anything nice to say or don't know how to admit your wrong and that others have valid points than shut up and leave this board, we don't have time to argue with your dumb a**

DW how can you even say that uconn owns USF after one win over us by 5 points in a series that is now 2-1 in favor of USF, we had a bad game and couldn't come back once we were down, happens all the time with us.  but for you to say that uconn is better than us, is by far a laugh, we have done so much since starting our program and have been ranked higher than uconn has ever been and will ever been.  we not only beat louisville, but we also beat rutgers, syracuse, cincy, and one of the top teams in CUSA ucf.  we had a off day and thats all, **** happens, and anybody could be anybody on any given day.  and i'm sure if you had a chance to make a BCS Bowl for your first ever bowl game in school history and just blew it, you would be upset also and throwing a tamper tantrum.  grow up and if you don't have anything nice to say or don't know how to admit your wrong and that others have valid points than shut up and leave this board, we don't have time to argue with your dumb a**

Well said. I will try to be nice and I have to admit I am wrong all the time. The Bulls played like crap and so didn't Uconn. The crappier team won Saturday.  Liked stopping by.

Go Huskies !!!!

Were more than just basketball ;)

DW

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Keep dreaming you are more than basketball while you watch us go bowling this year. And Kyle Orvelasky sucked ass last season!

Keep dreaming you are more than basketball while you watch us go bowling this year. And Kyle Orvelasky sucked ass last season!

You are killing me Sheriff.... you were kidding right?  ;D I think you meant Dan Orlovsky.

Uconn WILL be known fro Football as well. Someday even you will kneel to legacy of our star players instead making jokes.  Funny though.

DW