• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

U!! C!!! O!! N!! N!! .......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

UCONN!!! UCONN!!! UCONN!! UCONN!!!

Well USF fans, we are not ready this season. Congrats to UCONN becaus they were the better team. Maybe next season

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

U are a Moron! Now your just getting stupid with the loss. I hope u come back to reality and join rest of bulls nation!

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

Were you watching the same game I was watching? Because in the game I watched, USF was clearly the better team...and shot themselves in the foot with an automatic weapon of playcalling and turnovers.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Rod Smith is now on Randy Edsall's christmas card list...

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

Congrats to UCONN you have a better OC and QB than USF

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

WOW!!! I am a moran to think that USF is not there yet??? The point is that I am still very happy with USF right now. I  expected a 4 or 5 win season, yet these players already have 6 wins. To call a long time fan of the program a moran is pretty stupid IMO. UCONN made the better plays, so I will give them credit. I cant blame the the coaching staff this season because they are working with new tools. Next season will be stronger.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160

Were you watching the same game I was watching? Because in the game I watched, USF was clearly the better team...and shot themselves in the foot with an automatic weapon of playcalling and turnovers.

I was at the game. USF did not look superior at all. As a matter of fact, both teams sucked. The difference was that Uconn wanted to win that game a little more ...... oh my, that can not be right, what about all those USF players having a temper tantrum at mid field after the game was over. What a bunch a sour losers and babies. Hmmm, you kind of sound like you could have thrown your helmet and rolled around there like an idiot with the rest of the Bulls....... "USF was clearly the better team" - Exactly how did you come up with that conclusion?

DW

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160

Congrats to UCONN you have a better OC and QB than USF

Our QB and offense sucked and I was screaming for Edsall to get our QB off the field. Turns out he was injured in the first half. Uconn's defense and two big plays won the game for Uconn. Thanks for the congrats just the same.

The first big play - USF burned by our FB Lou Allen who was lines up in the "I" formation as a tailback. We were in a short yardage power formation and have our #1 and #2 fullbacks lined up in the "I". Allen simply ran between two USF defenders. It wasn't great blocking and it must have looked to Allen like the Red Sea was parting. The hole was huge and the funny thing is that USF should have seen that run BETWEEN the tackles coming.

Second big play - USF gets burned by a Kickoff returner that is not even on the special teams depth chart.  Darius Butler was named player of the game for that KO return, interception and awesome defense.

DW

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

The difference was that Uconn wanted to win that game a little more ......

This is one of the dumbest sports cliches around. Thanks for your invaluable insight.

See you in Tampa next year ....