• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I Want to Personally Thank CJS & Staff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

Happy with the play and completely surprised by it as well. Up to the UF game I didn’t think we came close to showing the emotion required to play at that level.

At this point, based off the play on Saturday, my main concern will be any team that runs a hurry up offense. We’re still way to slow getting set. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, goingbackbull said:

I have hope that Scott and the team turned it around but so many times I have been deflated.  If they lay an egg against The "Vill"  I will be totally convinced Scott is not the answer.  

How many times in Scott's tenure have you seen a game like that?? One game, either way, doesn't make or break a season, or answer the important question. A corner wasn't turned Saturday but it did offer clear signs of legitimate hope. We very well may "lay an egg" against the Cards but to be "totally convinced" CJS isn't the answer because of that is kind of ridiculous ...

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

10 minutes ago, Triple B said:

but to be "totally convinced" CJS isn't the answer because of that is kind of ridiculous ...

Yes.  If we start having showings like that, he definitely is the answer.  

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  541
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

How many times in Scott's tenure have you seen a game like that?? One game, either way, doesn't make or break a season, or answer the important question. A corner wasn't turned Saturday but it did offer clear signs of legitimate hope. We very well may "lay an egg" against the Cards but to be "totally convinced" CJS isn't the answer because of that is kind of ridiculous ...

Why is that ridiculous?   Brining positive consistancy in every detail is the biggest part of being a good football coach. If this team lays an egg Sat it more then ever proves that CJS is missing one of the most important aspect of coaching

1 minute ago, goingbackbull said:

Why is that ridiculous?   Brining positive consistancy in every detail is the biggest part of being a good football coach. If this team lays an egg Sat it more then ever proves that CJS is missing one of the most important aspect of coaching

Last year we started showing progress then BOOM  Tulane.   Then next week look solid against UCiF      He hasn't proved he can be consisitant

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,712
  • Days Won:  6

12 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

I am **** proud of our team for that game in the Swamp and we could win no more games this season but give that level of effort and intensity and I won't give a darn what the scoreboards show. THAT was USF football, the USF football we all know and love. Wins are nice, but heart and passion are what we see in you and inspire us to reflect it back.

So you would be fine with a 1-11 season as long as their is effort?  

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Moral victories are for p******. 

Imagine when you were single and in the bar scene. Did you feel good about yourself when you pursued the one girl all night, you're about to close the deal (it's imminent), and at the last minute after a few hours engaged in the chase, she says, "sorry, I have a boyfriend."

You either win or you lose... we lost. It sucks. Moral victories are akin to jerking off after getting shutout at the bar. It's just not the same as winning/getting laid.    

Edited by The Sheriff

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

52 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

48 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

Last year we started showing progress then BOOM  Tulane.   Then next week look solid against UCiF      He hasn't proved he can be consisitant

Tulane was the 11th game of the season, with a lot of different moving parts than this year. Writing him off, or anointing him, after the 4th game of this year is ridiculous .....

20 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

Moral victories are for p******. 

Imagine when you were single and in the bar scene. Did you feel good about yourself when you pursued the one girl all night, you're about to close the deal (it's imminent), and at the last minute after a few hours engaged in the chase, she says, "sorry, I have a boyfriend."

You either win or you lose... we lost. It sucks. Moral victories are akin to jerking off after getting shutout at the bar. It's just not the same as winning/getting laid.    

But that's when I left with the ugly chick, and I tell you some of the ugly chicks were damm fun

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Got to find a way to get 5 or more wins. The program & fans deserve some on field success. Go Bulls!!

• Upvote 1