• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Keys to beating Louisville

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

Louisville's defense has been starting VERY slow so far this season. We NEED to come out and set the tone with a couple of touchdown drives early. To be leading at the end of the 1st quarter on the road vs a P5 team 2 weeks in a row would be huge for this teams confidence.

Syracuse drive 1: 11 plays, 62 yards, and a field goal
Syracuse drive 2: 5 plays, 87 yards, and a touchdown
Syracuse drive 3: 12 plays, 75 yards, and a touchdown

UCF drive 1: 10 plays, 80 yards, and a touchdown
UCF drive 2: 4 plays, 24 yards, and a punt
UCF drive 3: 8 plays, 77 yards, and a touchdown

FSU drive 1: 5 plays, 61 yards, and a touchdown
FSU drive 2: 9 plays, 60 yards, and a missed 37 yard field goal
FSU drive 3: 3 plays, 75 yards, and a touchdown

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,139
  • Days Won:  39

I am interested in seeing how the WR position evolves.  Who is the #2 and #3 guy?  I love that we are getting the ball to the RBs though.

From UF game:
image.png.0c5aaf3434eabc12420f167d0fff2129.png

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Just now, Rocky Style said:

I am interested in seeing how the WR position evolves.  Who is the #2 and #3 guy?  I love that we are getting the ball to the RBs though.

From UF game:
image.png.0c5aaf3434eabc12420f167d0fff2129.png

I think once he's completely healthy and back to full speed, it's Jimmy. He's got a gear that I don't think the others have as far as speed goes. And he was a very clear #2 before his injury

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

Keys on offense. Running the rpo, keep using motion behind the line and read option plays. This is  Gerry's strength . Clean up the turnovers in the passing game and fumbles. Improve on the passing game with  better routes and catches. Gerry B needs to just throw  a little beyterm Hopefully they finally get a passing td , but if we score more than last week without one I will be okay.

Defense- continue improving. Cunningham will be tough to shut down but we want to try to make stay in pocket and beat us with his arm. He is a great runner and a mediocre passes that does give up some interceptions. I think he is a slightly better Gerry B. He has better top end and elusiveness but less of a power runner. 

Special teams- work on snaps and holds. Maybe we can break a return for a td.

Edited by Outlaw

1 minute ago, GoBulls84 said:

I think once he's completely healthy and back to full speed, it's Jimmy. He's got a gear that I don't think the others have as far as speed goes. And he was a very clear #2 before his injury

Khafre is pretty fast.i would be interested  to see his and horns 40 times.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

29 minutes ago, GoBulls84 said:

Like to see more from Sincere Brown...tall and ran fastest per GPS report from team. 

Also faster than Horn and Weaver was Dollison and L. Williams...so we have some other fast receivers...but some Terry, Horn and Williams banged up...hopefully get those guys healthy by ECU game. 

Screenshot_20220805-071854_YouTube.jpg

Edited by Bulls On Parade

56 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Like to see more from Sincere Brown...tall and ran fastest per GPS report from team. 

Also faster than Horn and Weaver was Dollison and L. Williams...so we have some other fast receivers...but some Terry, Horn and Williams banged up...hopefully get those guys healthy by ECU game. 

So Willis ,Brown, and Brown are all fast and tall. We need to find ways to get them the ball 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  536
  • Days Won:  0

We cannot simply run and win games. Our defense is going to give up points. We are a great running team and i think running will help our pass game but pretty soon were going to be forced to pass and i can assure you they were watching us 3 games we cant break 300 yards, cannot throw it for a passing td, we have go get it resolved or we wont have a chance to play catch Up which do quite often. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

26 minutes ago, Mango028 said:

We cannot simply run and win games. Our defense is going to give up points. We are a great running team and i think running will help our pass game but pretty soon were going to be forced to pass and i can assure you they were watching us 3 games we cant break 300 yards, cannot throw it for a passing td, we have go get it resolved or we wont have a chance to play catch Up which do quite often. 

Not just the defense, but when you become one-dimensional on offense, you become easy to stop.

GB has to work out his throwing issues.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Days Won:  28

6 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I forgot who I was going back and 4th with about this.  I knew Sincere Brown and Willis had speed. I just didn't have proof. But thanks for making my point. Where did you find this random info? Im surprised about Sean Atkins. I thought he would be higher. Demontrey Jacobs is faster than all of our DEs? Is this list the whole team?