• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

what are you are thoughts if the bulls lose saturday?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I really feel it will be a slaughter tomorrow...I'm hoping the dogs don't get called off until they are up 40+. They need the time together against live fire to gain continuity and confidence...No matter the score, starters play until at least the end of the 3rd quarter. Hoping for 63-10 or better.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

33 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

EXACTLY the reason we need an aggressive, in your face, don't give a crap what you think coach. NEVER call the BULLS off. Just like Miami, after crushing Bethune-Cookman, Cristobal said they need to learn to tackle harder, not absorb the hit but deliver it.

Seems like Taggart and Leavitt were the only 2 coaches that were \aggressive and in your face and they happen to be the most successful.  I wonder if there is a correlation.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

Wow.  I must admit, it did cross my mind.   Not about losing (I don't think we will.  Howard is no Appy State.), but I was thinking what if we win, but our defense still has trouble stopping Howard?  I'd hate to think of that scenario.  That's what I am going to be watching for.  Can they move the ball effectively against us?  They shouldn't be able to.  If they do, then we are in for some more BYU type slaughters this year.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

Lol, smazza just wants to watch the world (TheBullsPen) burn with this thread.

We'll win, but I guarantee Scott won't want to blow them out out of respect for Larry Scott or something like that. Those hoping to see us 'not call off the dogs' might be disappointed.

I do miss Taggart's emphasis on stepping on people's throats no matter the score/opponent and going for it on 4th downs and stuff even up big. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

27 minutes ago, pascobull said:

If these coaches can't beat Howard we might as well build an Android that randomly calls plays and replace the humans. We just need a few Nvidia GPUs which should be getting cheaper now that our government banned them from being sold in china. We can just load the play book of a local high school coach and hope the AI is smart enough to go for it on 4th and 1 if we are down 3 scores: 

data-center-tesla-v100-nvlink-social-ima

NVIDIA® V100 is the world’s most advanced data center GPU ever built to accelerate AI, HPC, and Graphics.

Unrelated, but NOW is the time to buy NVDA stock for sure. Massive dip and it should stabilize at around $180. NFA.

:hijack:

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Gonna focus on seeing how the defense does. To me having an average defense this season is what will get USF to a bowl game. If the defense looks terrible again then I just don’t see USF going to a bowl game and will be lucky to win a few games imo.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

29 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Gonna focus on seeing how the defense does. To me having an average defense this season is what will get USF to a bowl game. 

This is how it will be all year. our offense keeping pace with our weak defense for a win. It's like 2016 all over again. At least back then we had the 3 headed monster Q-Mack-Adams...that offense was loaded w talent...we need another 3 headed monster to emerge to make 6-6

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

I think we know what happens IF...