• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Twitter Spaces “USF Emergency Podcast” The Sky is NOT Falling

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

7 hours ago, cophbulls said:

Love it, pages and pages and pages of commentary. For the people/person who says we should shut down the program, we wouldn't be having this much fun if there was no football. I'll hold out hope that the team can get this ship righted and it starts with Howard next week. I for one am happy we have them on the schedule, not saying they cant beat us but its better them than Jackson St (who probably would beat us) We need some confidence from somewhere. Dropped a lot of wide open balls last week, that, to me, along with the defense getting the play in, is the big thing we need to improve. 

lol we would just back to mens hoops and spend countless hours complaining about the coach like we did with Coach Seth Greenberg. He is a USF legend 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, Brad said:

No, I'm talking about people fishing out comments and discussing them here.  

Like I said, the talk has been minimal, apparently after three hours of ********, they decided to clamp it down and just allow others to repeat, enhance and make assumptions.  A lot of second or third hand.  And if player parents were there, not a good idea...Choosing to out a parent is like outing the player too.

I mean his name on Twitter is "Coach Bat-T" and he announced who he was in the Space. I heard what he said with my own ears so it wasn't second or third hand. Not really outing a parent when that person joins a public discussion and volunteers that information to a bunch of random strangers. It's no different than Timmy's dad going on Twitter complaining there was no QB competition.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

32 minutes ago, usfsig said:

I mean his name on Twitter is "Coach Bat-T" and he announced who he was in the Space. I heard what he said with my own ears so it wasn't second or third hand. Not really outing a parent when that person joins a public discussion and volunteers that information to a bunch of random strangers. It's no different than Timmy's dad going on Twitter complaining there was no QB competition.

What is this Space thing?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

37 minutes ago, usfsig said:

I'm glad you heard with your own ears, that was not clear.  And Coach Bat-T if providing comments from players he allegedly met with is passing on secondhand information on those players.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,999
  • Days Won:  12

Not good

Coach needs to own up to this and make his own changes. 

That being said, missed tackles and dropped balls aren't the coaches fault. I can't blame my manager for being incompetent if I am missing meetings and have a bunch of errors in my own work.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, hm101 said:

missed tackles and dropped balls aren't the coaches fault.

Short - term, I agree with this.  If these things continue to happen then ultimately it is on the coaches - either not coaching the players up, or not recruiting competent players in the first place.

25 minutes ago, Brad said:

I'm glad you heard with your own ears, that was not clear.  And Coach Bat-T if providing comments from players he allegedly met with is passing on secondhand information on those players.  

Which is still technically second hand information as far as here is concerned, unless there's still a record somewhere of what he said ..

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

37 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Probably MySpace is making a comeback lol 

11 minutes ago, BullsWinBucsWin said:

Short - term, I agree with this.  If these things continue to happen then ultimately it is on the coaches - either not coaching the players up, or not recruiting competent players in the first place.

Exactly. I pretty much never buy into the whining about playcalling because 99% of the time its the players' not executing that kills a play. Ultimately, though, it all falls to the coaches to get the right players, and prepare them, to execute those plays ....

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

It's like a chat room within the app that a person can start and then other can join. Everyone is a listener unless they request permission from the creator of the Space to have microphone permissions and those with permissions can talk while others listen. The Space from the other night wasn't as chaotic as people are making it out to be. It was cordial and people were speaking in turn and not over one another.