• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Timmy has reached a decision

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,554
  • Days Won:  28

13 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I wish Timmy well at UCF or wherever he goes, but always felt that Byrum Brown is a better player period. I actually have the most random inside source who is an old buddy of mine who has a son that plays QB for a high school in the same area. His son participated in multiple QB camps with him. When i told him I was a USF fan, he kept shaking his head and saying "it's crazy how you guys have no idea how bad ass he is". ....Well he said that after he laughed at me for being a USF fan who has a degree from UF and grew up in Miami. Gerry Bohanon has 1-2 years. Timmy CHOSE to sit a year and transfer somewhere else. I think he saw that Byrum was better and figured he might as well exit early. Look at Byrum b4 he got to USF. Look at him now. He name appeared on the GRIT list several times. This guy had 3000 passing yards, 1100 rushing yards, 43 passing TDs/13 rushing Tds and only 4 ints.  I'm not going to mention this again and let life play itself out with this kid so that I don't jinx him like brett Kean. 😁 But like the Bob Marley Song..."No woman Timmy no Cry"

Now   (206Ibs)                                                                     End of Last Year (193Ibs)

image.png.bcac3f7700f9af296538e092882897d9.png

I wish Timmy well at UCF. I hope we can we finally stop discussing Timmy. I'm a bit over it. Go Bulls!!!!:04-rock:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

What confuses me is that the other school isn't exactly light on QBs.  Not sure how he figures he is in better shape next year to start there than here.  But whatever works for him, I guess.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,079
  • Days Won:  39

14 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I wish Timmy well at UCF. I hope we can we finally stop discussing Timmy. I'm a bit over it. Go Bulls!!!!:04-rock:

Agreed.  Hopefully they go 0-30.  Go Bulls!

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Marsh has two years of coaching from the labeled elite offensive talent  developer in Jeff Scott so he should be a capable backup by now.

He was also getting props on his development from the coaching staff over the last few months. We are still far better stocked at the QB position this year than we were last year.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,519
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

He was also getting props on his development from the coaching staff over the last few months. We are still far better stocked at the QB position this year than we were last year.

Who said he didn't?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

Michael Durr is at UCF. What a scrub.

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  56

3 hours ago, Brad said:

In hell?  Wouldn't it be best to keep them in Oveido?

Same difference.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

43 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The only reason I care is that we're one play away from losing that better qb and a Timmy in his second year would have been better option than what we're currently going to have ..... unless we have a Wally Pipp type situation.

I get your point about having a good back up, but I think this shows his commitment and willingness to be a team player and for that reason, I would rather spend time with the QBs on our team who WANT to here. 

• Like 1