• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Of these Seniors and Grad Students - Who will make an Impact in 2022

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

0 Jaren Mangham RB 6-2 Sr. Detroit, Mich. / Cass Tech 221 Colorado    
6 Rashawn Yates DE 6-3 Sr. Port St. Lucie, Fla. / Treasure Coast HS 280      
22 Mekhi LaPointe DB 6-2 Sr. Seffner, Fla. / Armwood HS 197   mekhilapointe05 getlivekhi
24 Mychael Hamilton RB 6-1 Sr. New Port Richey, Fla. / JW Mitchell HS 190 Ellsworth JC/SW Oklahoma State    
28 Jatorian Hansford DE 6-4 Sr. Forsyth, Ga. / Mary Persons HS 255 Missouri    
34 Joshua Green DB 5-10 Sr. Palm Harbor, Fla. / East Lake HS 190 Univ. of Pikeville    
5 Antonio Grier LB 6-1 Gr. Atlanta, Ga. / Mays HS 213   AntonioGrierjr5 bigplay5
8 Latrell Williams WR 5-11 Gr. Lake City, Fla. / Columbia HS 185 Independence CC LaWill8  
11 Dwayne Boyles LB 6-3 Gr. Miami, Fla. / Miami Central HS 228   Dreadhead_wayne wayne.towers
29 Brian Norris LB 6-2 Gr. Chiefland, Fla. / Chiefland HS 225   B_E_Norris bnorris_4_
45 Darrien Grant DL 6-4 Gr. Bradenton, Fla. / Southeast HS 263   Thecharlie_wolf  
64 Demetris Harris OL 6-3 Gr. Jacksonville, Fla. / Robert E. Lee HS 309   Meech64__ meech64
67 Demontrey Jacobs OL 6-6 Gr. Gonzales, La. / East Ascension HS 305 Grambling    
73 Donovan Jennings OL 6-5 Gr. Tampa, Fla. / Gaither HS 327   donovan_blu donovan1124
74 Brad Cecil OL 6-4 Gr. Jacksonville, Fla. / Bartram Trail HS 302   bradcecil74 bradcecil74
88 Chris Carter TE 6-4 Gr. Homestead, Fla. / South Dade HS 238   chriscarterjr_ chriscarterjr

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  103
  • Days Won:  0

The OL as a group should shine. 

Expecting Hansford to make an impact in hopes of getting drafted.  Carter has been so patient over the past 4 years I am hoping he is rewarded with a breakout season.  The two LB's will be 1st or 2nd team all conference. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Days Won:  28

See other reply (I posted it twice by accident)

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Days Won:  28

0 Jaren Mangham RB 6-2 Sr. Will score the most TDS, but Joiner will have more yards.  221 Colorado    
6 Rashawn Yates DE 6-3 Sr. He will be the leader of the defense and should get more than  his 2 sack avg this year.  280      
22 Mekhi LaPointe DB 6-2 Sr. Shall Kick a$$ 197   mekhilapointe05 getlivekhi
24 Mychael Hamilton RB 6-1 Sr. Will get 500-600 rushing yds at 6 ypc. this man is too talented to sit back and let the new players lap him on the depth chart.  190 Ellsworth JC/SW Oklahoma State    
28 Jatorian Hansford DE 6-4 Sr. 4 sacks, 5tfls and a bunch of tackles. 255 Missouri    

5 Antonio Grier LB 6-1 Gr. Hopefully they move him to the star position. Either way he is just going to continue kicking a$$ 213   AntonioGrierjr5 bigplay5
8 Latrell Williams WR 5-11 Gr. Shall Kick ass and get 700 yards receiving.  185 Independence CC LaWill8  
11 Dwayne Boyles LB 6-3 Gr. Shall Kick a$$ 228   Dreadhead_wayne wayne.towers
29 Brian Norris LB 6-2 Gr. This man is going to finally get his shine this year. He is not going to let the new Lbs have all the fun.  225   B_E_Norris bnorris_4_
45 Darrien Grant DL 6-4 Gr.
 Not a fan of this guy
263   Thecharlie_wolf  
64 Demetris Harris OL 6-3 Gr. Improve on his run blocking and put himself in some type of position to make it to the NFL 309   Meech64__ meech64
67 Demontrey Jacobs OL 6-6 Gr. Is going to kick ass and earn his status as the highest draft pick from our team or t least of the offensive line. He is a great athlete and strong, but needed to learn technique. He was recruited as a DE, so he only been an offensive lineman for 3-4 years.  Peep number 67 as he manhandles DE's all year.  305 Grambling    
73 Donovan Jennings OL 6-5 Gr. I didn't see him on the GRIT charts too often. This worries me, ut if he lives up to his expectations, he would solidify his status as a draft pick. 327   donovan_blu donovan1124
74 Brad Cecil OL 6-4 Gr. He is going to kick ass and put himself in a position to actually get drafted. 302   bradcecil74 bradcecil74
88 Chris Carter TE 6-4 Gr. This man has been overlooked and replaced by a transfers for the past 2 years. He is going to make CCS and CJS both look stupid for not playing him more. Don't forget when he chased down an opponent that was about to get a 6 pick last year. He has SPEED.  238   chriscarterjr_ chriscarterjr
Edited by Gatorbull325
  • Like 1

• Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

I agree that overall, this is a very strong group of men!

Agree with both of you about Carter . . . we brought in two BIG Jr. TE's. Will be a very interesting battle to watch.

Go BULLS !!!

Edited by E.T.

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,183
  • Days Won:  56

Hopefully they all make an impact, but it would be great if it was Hansford. Solid, consistent QB play and a serious pass rush will get us where we want to go.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

I hope it is someone on the defensive and offensive line!  I predict Hansford and Yates on the dline and no clue who steps up on the o-line. All of them have been remarkably serviceable. Gator is high on Harris so I will go with him.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, E.T. said:

Agree with both of you about Carter . . . we brought in two BIG Jr. TE's. Will be a very interesting battle to watch.

Go BULLS !!!

Yea that will be a interesting battle for TE to watch this camp. 

I'll go with Yates...I do feel he is going to have a breakout season on the line. 

• Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

I'm hoping Cecil shows up big.

GO BULLS!