• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Why" We will go "Un-Duh-Feeted" or 12-1 in 2022

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

3 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

Florida could very well be 0-2 heading into our Week 3 matchup. Utah and Kentucky are no slouches. 

That would make me excited.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,529
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

That would make me excited.

If that is the case I think they would definitely ramp up the pressure on their new coach and they will bring their A game. I would rather them come in 2-0 and take us lightly than 0-2 and need a win a desperately. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

They could be 0-2 because they are not that good.

1 minute ago, E.T. said:

They could be 0-2 because they are not that good.

I mean their  starting QB AR15 embarrassed  us last year and was a huge reason they won. If they played him more and Emory less we would have probably been blown out. Thank you Emory for making our defense look good getting turnovers! Now almost every recruit and player on their team is ranked higher than our players and recruits. They had a coach that performed below their expectations with their talent and they canned him. They brought in a new guy to do better and live up to their expectations. I don't know much about him other than he is a young coach that is supposed to run a good offense. Florida is a not a school you can stay coaching at with a losing record overall or in the SEC. There is real pressure to win there. I hope we win and will be rooting for us to give the swamp the horns.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

12 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

If that is the case I think they would definitely ramp up the pressure on their new coach and they will bring their A game. I would rather them come in 2-0 and take us lightly than 0-2 and need a win a desperately. 

No I mean I would be excited just to see them lose like that no matter what happens next.  😄

• Like 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

10 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I mean their  starting QB AR15 embarrassed  us last year and was a huge reason they won. If they played him more and Emory less we would have probably been blown out. Thank you Emory for making our defense look good getting turnovers! Now almost every recruit and player on their team is ranked higher than our players and recruits. They had a coach that performed below their expectations with their talent and they canned him. They brought in a new guy to do better and live up to their expectations. I don't know much about him other than he is a young coach that is supposed to run a good offense. Florida is a not a school you can stay coaching at with a losing record overall or in the SEC. There is real pressure to win there. I hope we win and will be rooting for us to give the swamp the horns.

They were bad to close out last year...Samford somehow scored 52 on them...they were not even a good FCS team. 

Hopefully they are a mess this year also. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

They were bad to close out last year...Samford somehow scored 52 on them...they were not even a good FCS team. 

Hopefully they are a mess this year also. 

Hopefully their young offensive coach performs worse than CJs in years 1 and 2.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

18 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Mullen has been their best coach since Urban Meyer. In 4 seasons he had the 1st best, 2nd best, and 4th best season since Meyer left. The 3rd best was Muschamp finishing 9th with Meyer's recruits.

He got fired because he lost the locker room. Their new coach went 1-5 against AAC & P5 teams in his 4 years at Louisiana. No reason to believe yet that he'll be better than Mullen

Just now, bulloni said:

Mullen has been their best coach since Urban Meyer. In 4 seasons he had the 1st best, 2nd best, and 4th best season since Meyer left. The 3rd best was Muschamp finishing 9th with Meyer's recruits.

He got fired because he lost the locker room. Their new coach went 1-5 against AAC & P5 teams in his 4 years at Louisiana. No reason to believe yet that he'll be better than Mullen

Not disagreeing with you. I am just saying they will not tolerate losing.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,260
  • Days Won:  1

I’m not sure we would want the gators to be 0-2 going into our game since they we be playing desperate football knowing if they lose to us and fall to 0-3 their season is basically on life support with a road game in Knoxville the following week. It would be better for them to be either 1-1 or 2-0.

• Upvote 1