• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, Brad said:

On twitter, the writer of the articles replied to a comment like that as proof this series needs to carry on.  So many people confuse rivalry with dislike. 

True Rivalries are born on the field, playing for something. This one was born on the Internet by their ********* fans. Maybe if there wasn't that annoyance for such a long time and it could have happened the way all good rivalries are formed, possibly I feel different ...... but now, **** em.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Days Won:  1

All incoming members will be officially joining July 1 2023

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF

Even though pretty good is the standard at TBP, I'm going have to ask you to get on board or get out.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

True Rivalries are born on the field, playing for something. This one was born on the Internet by their ********* fans. Maybe if there wasn't that annoyance for such a long time and it could have happened the way all good rivalries are formed, possibly I feel different ...... but now, **** em.

Even if the internet didn’t exist this rivalry would’ve still emerged. The close proximity of the schools, the similarity in the names, the whole Tampa vs. Orlando thing. To say this was purely an internet creation is a bit ill-advised. 

• Go Bulls! 3

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

A lot of credit goes to Mike Bianchi, the UCF beat writer that always did extra work for the Tinmen. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

And so ... the 2023 schedule will be:

09/02 - at WKU
09/09 - Florida A&M
09/16 - Alabama
10/21 - at UConn

And 8 of the following 13 teams:

Alabama-Birmingham, Charlotte, East Carolina, Florida Atlantic, Memphis, Navy, North Texas, Rice, Southern Methodist, Temple, Texas-San Antonio, Tulane, & Tulsa

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  35
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Brad said:

We don't start board camp until August 15th.  I expect everyone to be dialed in by then.  We won't be carrying any slackers this season.

Count me in!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  35
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Triple B said:

Sadly, I only know this rivalry from a losing perspective and I hope that we can go out with a win this Fall!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Even though pretty good is the standard at TBP, I'm going have to ask you to get on board or get out.

Are we going to have to have two a days? Is there at least a team mom with snacks and juice boxes? What if I have in my contract that I don’t have to do any calisthenics that I don’t feel are necessary?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

2 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

Even if the internet didn’t exist this rivalry would’ve still emerged. The close proximity of the schools, the similarity in the names, the whole Tampa vs. Orlando thing. To say this was purely an internet creation is a bit ill-advised. 

It would have emerged when we were finally in a conference together, actually playing for something. Playing for the bragging rights of a concrete strip and the Internet was a joke. I barely knew who they were before getting on message boards around the turn of the millennium and running into the ****heads. Like I said, if this had started when we were finally in a conference together, I'd probably have a different outlook ..... instead we were dealing with those asswipes for a decade before that. Screw em ....

• Upvote 1