• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hardest Working HCs in USF Football History

Hardest Working HCs in USF Football History  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

I remember when golfing and socializing wasn’t considered hard work and got people calling for a coaches head, but I guess times have changed. I don’t understand how anyone can vote for CSH 2.0 and not for the the original, they are carbon copies of one another in every single regard. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

On 5/20/2022 at 9:31 PM, puc86 said:

I remember when golfing and socializing wasn’t considered hard work and got people calling for a coaches head, but I guess times have changed. I don’t understand how anyone can vote for CSH 2.0 and not for the the original, they are carbon copies of one another in every single regard. 

Relax. Tomorrow we're doing a poll that asks, "Who is the best USF coach name Jim?" This one seems like we're trying to get people to vote for xCJL and isn't very open to other choices and tomorrow's will be much more up for grabs.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

I am wondering about the rationale behind the 3 votes for Chuckles - about the only thing that he seemed to work on were his excuses proffered during the post game press conferences 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

it has to the CJL and then CWT

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

Relax. Tomorrow we're doing a poll that asks, "Who is the best USF coach name Jim?" This one seems like we're trying to get people to vote for xCJL and isn't very open to other choices and tomorrow's will be much more up for grabs.

I don’t know what this has to do with CJL this is about justice for CSH. No one questions that CJL worked hard but I am questioning how anyone can think CJS works hard while not thinking CSH worked hard because as far as I can tell the only difference between them is CSH was far more successful. If you think CWT worked hard and ccs didn’t that’s perfectly reasonable but in a blind taste test no one would be able to distinguish CJS and CSH and I’m not entirely convinced they aren’t actually they same person that’s being rebranded.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

Wrong again.  It was actually an awkward way to see if people recognize the work CJS and his staff are putting in on facilities, high school visits, fan caravans, fundraisers, portal, recruiting in general and so on. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

12 minutes ago, Brad said:

Wrong again.  It was actually an awkward way to see if people recognize the work CJS and his staff are putting in on facilities, high school visits, fan caravans, fundraisers, portal, recruiting in general and so on. 

Was pretty obvious what you were doing but do agree it was also kind of awkward. Nobody will ever work as hard as CJL because of building a program from scratch ...... but let's also remember that he didn't beat a full fledged FBS team until his 5th year, so CJS has that going for him.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

9 hours ago, puc86 said:

I don’t know what this has to do with CJL this is about justice for CSH. No one questions that CJL worked hard but I am questioning how anyone can think CJS works hard while not thinking CSH worked hard because as far as I can tell the only difference between them is CSH was far more successful. If you think CWT worked hard and ccs didn’t that’s perfectly reasonable but in a blind taste test no one would be able to distinguish CJS and CSH and I’m not entirely convinced they aren’t actually they same person that’s being rebranded.

New Coke came out of a blind taste test.

27 minutes ago, JTrue said:

New Coke came out of a blind taste test.

So did new Skip

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

On 5/20/2022 at 3:19 PM, E.T. said:

There is no doubt about Leavitt. . . it was HIS baby!

Go BULLS !!!

Yep, very tough to start from scratch so have to give it to CJL. I'll take CJS 2nd even over WT. I base that one a guy who is trying to build a program compared to a guy that was building a resume and chasing the money. Old WT may wonder sometimes if he had stayed at USF just how good would we have gotten?? A Conf Championship? Be heading to the B12??  Oh well-sigh. As Popeye would say: "We is what we is...."