• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fall Schedule Release

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,343
  • Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

I am going to the Louisville game.  Might go to Houston.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Rizman said:

I am going to the Louisville game.  Might go to Houston.

Last time I was at The 'Ville they where Cardinal Strong, and Skippy walked in there and got the win.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I am looking at: Florida, Temple, and one home game to be determined. Would like to finally attend a ucf game before it shuts down, but eating a turkey sandwich on thanksgiving day is not very appealing 😀

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

40 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am looking at: Florida, Temple, and one home game to be determined. Would like to finally attend a ucf game before it shuts down, but eating a turkey sandwich on thanksgiving day is not very appealing 😀

Guess we won't bother inviting you then.  UnfreakinAmerican.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Guess we won't bother inviting you then.  UnfreakinAmerican.

Hey…I’ll take an invite from you guys! Now if I can only determine if I want to be involved in holiday travel hassles…

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

On 2/9/2022 at 12:46 PM, lotsofbull99 said:

Need a road trip to Memphis.

Was just there for Christmas--wonderful place................................eh, not so much

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

4 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Was just there for Christmas--wonderful place................................eh, not so much

A little overhyped maybe but it is what you make of it.  Went for the first AAC men's basketball tourney there.  I enjoyed Sun Studio, lots of good blues and music museums, Gus' Fried Chicken and some pretty good bbq.  Just don't count on finding a vegetable anywhere, at least not one that isn't fried.

• Haha 1

On 2/9/2022 at 7:06 PM, Jim Johnson said:

We already know the WHO and WHERE ... just not the WHEN for AAC:

OOC:

09/03 - BYU
09/10 - Howard
09/17 - at Florida
09/24 - at Louisville

Home AAC:
UCF, ECU, Tulane, and SMU

Road AAC:
Tulsa, Houston, Temple, & Cincinnati

Did 3 game trips last year but probably will pass this year.  The only roadie sites I haven't taken in are Tulsa and Cinci and they are calling to me that much.

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, SilverBull said:

A little overhyped maybe but it is what you make of it.  Went for the first AAC men's basketball tourney there.  I enjoyed Sun Studio, lots of good blues and music museums, Gus' Fried Chicken and some pretty good bbq.  Just don't count on finding a vegetable anywhere, at least not one that isn't fried.

Gus's is great.  The BBQ Shop in Midtown was fabulous.  Like sent my wife to the ER kind of good.  She ate so much that day she woke up the next morning thinking she was having a heart attach. After 6 hours at the ER and them wanting to keep her overnight (we must have good insurance) and them thinking it may have been a gall bladder episode we went to the USF party at BB Kings that night.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Gus's is great.  The BBQ Shop in Midtown was fabulous.  Like sent my wife to the ER kind of good.  She ate so much that day she woke up the next morning thinking she was having a heart attach. After 6 hours at the ER and them wanting to keep her overnight (we must have good insurance) and them thinking it may have been a gall bladder episode we went to the USF party at BB Kings that night.

I've crippled myself eating before but never had to call an ambulance (although, in Memphis, a rib spreader may come in handy).

monty python GIF