• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spring Game Schedule?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

24 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Removing all of the redundant bs assclownery would make for a some extremely short threads.  I am a fan of assclownery and BS with a side of redundancy on occasion.  I guess it depends on your perspective however you are the mod and can do as you see fit, just an FYI, not everyone views these responses through the same lens.  

Personally, I would rather have shorter threads that stick to the topic at hand and give real information rather than have long threads were 80% is BS unrelated  to the topic and you either have to dig thru it to find something useful or just give up and move on.  But yet here we go and I have been pulled into the BS once again.

Edited by Cubanbull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

36 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Removing all of the redundant bs assclownery would make for a some extremely short threads.  

Nothing wrong with extremely short threads ...

I am a fan of assclownery and BS with a side of redundancy on occasion.  I guess it depends on your perspective however you are the mod and can do as you see fit, just an FYI, not everyone views these responses through the same lens.  

Make up your ******* mind .....

18 hours ago, Friscobull said:

However his hate has become mundane and redundant, can’t wait until we start playing games again.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

Nothing wrong with extremely short threads ...

Make up your ******* mind .....

I would hate for a ban on all assclownery and this is my main point, this type of perspective can provide a thought provoking discussion able to stir up emotions and viewpoints not accessible with your run of the mill thread.  I like to dig deep, pull back the layers and really analyze a topic with not only research and fact but also humor, debauchery and sarcasm, this unique observation can prove to be both enlightening and informative, our  members deserve this IMHO.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Removing all of the redundant bs assclownery would make for a some extremely short threads.  I am a fan of assclownery and BS with a side of redundancy on occasion.  I guess it depends on your perspective however you are the mod and can do as you see fit, just an FYI, not everyone views these responses through the same lens.  

FYI, some of those who post the same small minded and redundant points could use a good therapist. Clearly, they don’t have their **** together. 

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I would hate for a ban on all assclownery and this is my main point, this type of perspective can provide a thought provoking discussion able to stir up emotions and viewpoints not accessible with your run of the mill thread.  I like to dig deep, pull back the layers and really analyze a topic with not only research and fact but also humor, debauchery and sarcasm, this unique observation can prove to be both enlightening and informative, our  members deserve this IMHO.

But you would think that a point (using your above methodology) could be done once or twice a month…not once or twice a day (or sometimes an hour). 

not talking about you Frisco…

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,634
  • Days Won:  6

If it's at RayJay, I guess the best thing to do is put a hold on your calendar for March 26 and April 2 and 9.  This takes into account that it's not happening spring break weekend, Easter weekend or with Kenny Chesney on the field.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

But you would think that a point (using your above methodology) could be done once or twice a month…not once or twice a day (or sometimes an hour). 

not talking about you Frisco…

This is completely understood, I guess have not been around enough recently to know the ones that are simply one trick pony’s.  It does appear the one I referenced above has went to the well one too many times with the CJS stuff.  I will stand down and recognize trips rank and let him moderate as he sees fit.  Just concerned we may become stale if he is dead set on eliminating assclownery from this board. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

What will be cool when we have our Spring Game in the New OCS . . . How F'n AWESOME will that be ?!?!

6 minutes ago, E.T. said:

What will be cool when we have our Spring Game in the New OCS . . . How F'n AWESOME will that be ?!?!

Season 2 Agree GIF by Paramount+

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,521
  • Days Won:  3

On 2/6/2022 at 10:03 PM, Friscobull said:

I hope you are right, Taggert had a stud recruiting class of hs talent but different time.  The portal was able to yield us a flaming turd in BB, CJS needs to show us something, fingers crossed 

I wouldn’t say flaming turd. He was injured majority of the time and didn’t fit our system. The man was not a mobile qb, honestly just needed to go somewhere not USF.