• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spring Game Schedule?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

Would be nice if we could stick to the thread topic rather than go off on another Scott crapping trend.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

37 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Would be nice if we could stick to the thread topic rather than go off on another Scott crapping trend.

🤘

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Cubanbull said:

In his defense, just figuring out the date of the spring game isn’t much of a thread discussion.   However his hate has become mundane and redundant, can’t wait until we start playing games again.  I have a feeling this is the year we will turn it around or we won’t but don’t hold me to it. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,704
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

CJs gets his first out of ray j win!

Unless of course the game is played at Ray Jay 

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

In his defense, just figuring out the date of the spring game isn’t much of a thread discussion.   However his hate has become mundane and redundant, can’t wait until we start playing games again.  I have a feeling this is the year we will turn it around or we won’t but don’t hold me to it. 

We are well awared on how everyone on this board feels about Scott. Repeating it on every thread remotely related to football won’t change anything. Funny thing is that I keenly remember pretty much the same BS on this board about Taggart before he got things going and then when he got it rolling the same posters where on this board talking about loyalty and how Taggart should stay.

I have a strong feeling we are going to see a rerun of that same song pretty soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

In his defense, just figuring out the date of the spring game isn’t much of a thread discussion.

Actually there is no defense. If you don't care about the Spring game schedule, move on from the thread instead of more redundant bs assclownery about CJS.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Cubanbull said:

We are well awared on how everyone on this board feels about Scott. Repeating it on every thread remotely related to football won’t change anything. Funny thing is that I keenly remember pretty much the same BS on this board about Taggart before he got things going and then when he got it rolling the same posters where on this board talking about loyalty and how Taggart should stay.

I have a strong feeling we are going to see a rerun of that same song pretty soon.

I hope you are right, Taggert had a stud recruiting class of hs talent but different time.  The portal was able to yield us a flaming turd in BB, CJS needs to show us something, fingers crossed 

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

9 hours ago, Cubanbull said:

from your mouth to gods ears

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

Practice starts March 1st. IIRC they get 15 practices. Don’t know the schedule, but usually early April.

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

15 hours ago, Triple B said:

Actually there is no defense. If you don't care about the Spring game schedule, move on from the thread instead of more redundant bs assclownery about CJS.

Removing all of the redundant bs assclownery would make for a some extremely short threads.  I am a fan of assclownery and BS with a side of redundancy on occasion.  I guess it depends on your perspective however you are the mod and can do as you see fit, just an FYI, not everyone views these responses through the same lens.