• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls vs Temple-ESPN+

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 minutes ago, Triple B said:

They're probably part of the reason we're not playing ....

I was thinking the same thing, it true it was only a matter of time before a cancellation took place. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  153

Artboard_1.png?width=1128&height=635&mod

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

didnt they announce the reason for the postponement?

27 minutes ago, smazza said:

didnt they announce the reason for the postponement?

We have COVID players 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,872
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

We have COVID players 

Let’s all pray that these kids will recover, I think I heard one of them had a runny nose for approximately 4-6 hours.  He had to get a box ok Kleenex, #coronasurvivor

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Let’s all pray that these kids will recover, I think I heard one of them had a runny nose for approximately 4-6 hours.  He had to get a box ok Kleenex, #coronasurvivor

Hey, I am just reporting what I saw. I could care less if this team plays or not at this point. I’ve moved on to the Rangers and Rams now. 

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Hey, I am just reporting what I saw. I could care less if this team plays or not at this point. I’ve moved on to the Rangers and Rams now. 

I was not taking a shot at you at all, just making fun of this whole debacle.  Stars picked up 2 come from behind wins over the last couple of days off Lake Ontario loving hockey as well.  Bucs/Rams best game of the weekend and there are plenty.  Go Bucs, still not sure why you ended up a Rams fan.  

14 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I was not taking a shot at you at all, just making fun of this whole debacle.  Stars picked up 2 come from behind wins over the last couple of days off Lake Ontario loving hockey as well.  Bucs/Rams best game of the weekend and there are plenty.  Go Bucs, still not sure why you ended up a Rams fan.  

Ok, here is my Rams story. When I was a kid living in South Georgia there were only four channels on television way back then. The Atlanta Falcons who were closest to me were in the NFC West and were always on. And they really sucked. Based on NFL rules, almost every 4 o’clock game had an NFC west team and it was usually the Los Angeles Rams. So I kind of grew up watching them from a very young age and I’ve always followed them. I went to more than a few games at the old sombrero cheering for the Rams over the Bucs. Tomorrow will be tough as it is hard to beat the GOAT in the divisional round. But should be a good game. 

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ok, here is my Rams story. When I was a kid living in South Georgia there were only four channels on television way back then. The Atlanta Falcons who were closest to me were in the NFC West and were always on. And they really sucked. Based on NFL rules, almost every 4 o’clock game had an NFC west team and it was usually the Los Angeles Rams. So I kind of grew up watching them from a very young age and I’ve always followed them. I went to more than a few games at the old sombrero cheering for the Rams over the Bucs. Tomorrow will be tough as it is hard to beat the GOAT in the divisional round. But should be a good game. 

Makes sense, I always knew you were a redneck. Still not sure why you couldn’t  root for Steve Barkowski at Fulton county.  The Bears sucked when I grew up but I still rooted for my home team, hated those kids that rooted for Dallas and Pitt but had never been outside of Illinois, you were one of those kids.   

14 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Makes sense, I always knew you were a redneck. Still not sure why you couldn’t  root for Steve Barkowski at Fulton county.  The Bears sucked when I grew up but I still rooted for my home team, hated those kids that rooted for Dallas and Pitt but had never been outside of Illinois, you were one of those kids.   

When I was there it was before Barkowski. My first NFL game was Falcons vs Rams (of course). I thought it was the Taj Mahal 😂😂. Nine years old and going to the big city 😂. I had many friends who cheered for Dallas, who the Rams could beat in the 70s a few time in the playoffs. But the problem was the Vikings and Steelers fans who the Rams could never beat. Friends used to ride me hard on that ****. No one, and I mean no one but myself was a Rams fan when I was a kid…which I liked. Kind of like being a USF football fan today...😀

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Go Bulls! 1