• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls vs UCF Knights- ESPNU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  227
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

It was electric in there. Chucky Atkins and Terrance Leather were in the house. The student section was pretty packed. And we crushed UCF by over 20. I felt like it was the 90s again. What a great night! My favorite student chant was after we went up big, and they broke out in, "Why so quiet?! Why so quiet?!" while looking up at the UCF section. Perfect. 😂🤘

Hands down the best game all season.  Great attendance by the students. The players were feeding off of the energy in the building, and it showed. Even Les Muma was getting into it; taking pictures of the packed student section, and celebrating with Andrew? Fishman afterwards.

LaQuincy Redeau was at the game also, wearing his #3 slime jersey. 

Games like this restore my faith in MBB, and USF athletics overall.

Hoping that WBB can make 2-0 for the weekend vs Oviedo State tomorrow. Will be making the trip over to support the team. 

Go Bulls

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  227
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Thought it interesting that the “Tampa’s Favorite Hometown Team Too” signs disappeared as the game went on. At least for one night, the world has been spared from the obnoxious behavior and arrogance that is UCF Athletics…

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  125
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

That is so cool!

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

8 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

It’s a small step, but a good one. I think this is how we get more people to at least pay a little bit of attention to USF. We need to put USF in front of as many people as we can, all the time. Of course we also need to put some W’s together with that attention or it won’t matter.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  91

Stunning Result.  Not just for the win but the margin.

Guessing combination of Bulls FINALLY coming together and bringing their A game, and Knagits probably their C or D game......either way, I hope is not a flash in the pan and is more of a "things to come".

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  91

Furthermore, it was a great Sports night.  First off Bulls kicking some Oveido ass for a change.  AND the Lightning won and loved watching the Bills knock out those stinky Belichicks right out of the Playoffs.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Fun time last night! Hope the students return in those numbers.  The UCF fans by us were super obnoxious the first half, quieted down the beginning of the second half, then turned tail and left with about 7 minutes left in the game.  Felt much like a big home game from the 80's and 90's.  Let's build on this please.  Did we ever find out why Boggs was not there?

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  125

2 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

Fun time last night! Hope the students return in those numbers.  The UCF fans by us were super obnoxious the first half, quieted down the beginning of the second half, then turned tail and left with about 7 minutes left in the game.  Felt much like a big home game from the 80's and 90's.  Let's build on this please.  Did we ever find out why Boggs was not there?

GO BULLS!

I heard he was in Covid protocols but that's not confirmed.