• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls at Boston College

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,728
  • Days Won:  0

With 4:30 to go USF: FG/3P/FT = 34.6% 23.1% 45.5%... We should be killing this team. Shooting is horrible as usual. 🙁

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

3 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Go NEB. Hopefully you are  the good luck charm this program needs! I don't follow basketball, but I am desperate for USF wins in any sport after this football season.

You're following the wrong team if you're desperate for USF wins

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Go NEB. Hopefully you are  the good luck charm this program needs! I don't follow basketball, but I am desperate for USF wins in any sport after this football season.

Thanks man…Unfortunately it looks like I am far from the good luck charm this team needs. Going to hit the road in a minute. Have an hour drive back home and an 8:00am class tomorrow. Enjoyed seeing my university though..

Just now, &rew Bull said:

You're following the wrong team if you're desperate for USF wins

Just enjoying seeing them in person after so many years. 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  0

What a meltdown the last 2:30 in the game. Yikes

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

I'm pleasantly surprised by the defense. I thought it would take much longer for this team to come together there.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Offense needs some prunes or dates. Defense and rebounding were exceptional for 37 minutes. I have yet to see transition offense which to me is surprising. That alone would solve most of their problems.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,007
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

I have yet to see transition offense which to me is surprising.

Me too. Moss tries to push it.  Murphy somewhat too, but I’m not other three/four on court are considering it.  

Also, I like our determination to get the ball inside, but Tchewa has got to make easy, little paint shots.   

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Brad said:

Me too. Moss tries to push it.  Murphy somewhat too, but I’m not other three/four on court are considering it.  

Also, I like our determination to get the ball inside, but Tchewa has got to make easy, little paint shots.   

I’d like to see a lineup with Moss and Murphy at 1/2 with Boggs, Greene and One of the other forwards to knock down open 3s and grab rebounds. Boggs has been really frustrating to watch. He constantly passes up good looks at 3-pointers that he was brought here specifically to take. These guys need to start shooting their way out of this and I believe a lineup like this will create good opportunities. I’m tired of watching the “pass around the perimeter for 20 seconds and bail when the high pick and roll is covered” offense. Something needs to change.

Not getting out in transition with Murphy should be a crime. He’s usually the best athlete on the floor and can blow by or jump over backpedaling defenders.

• Upvote 1