• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm Exhausted Saying It

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

There is improvement needed everywhere but you shouldn’t have to score 46 points to win a game. 

2-3 turnovers created per game and PLENTY of stops. The offense had 3 turnovers and a bunch of 3 and outs. The offense has way more talent than the defense so my standards for them is higher. In the end, the offense lost this game. You can see the difference in the time of possession.  

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

12 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Everything seemed reasonable until 10 wins showed up.

I don't think we see 10 wins before 2024.

• Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

4 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

You may be right.... USF's probable schedule in 2022 (conferences don't change until 2023) ....

Home: BYU, Howard, ECU, Tulane, SMU, and UCF   ||   Away: Florida, Louisville, Cincy, Houston, Temple, and Tulsa.

Assuming we see defensive improvement from awful to average ...

LIKELY WINS (6): Howard, ECU, Tulane, UCF, Temple, and Tulsa
POSSIBLE WINS (4): BYU, SMU, Houston, Cincy
LIKELY LOSSES: Florida, Louisville

If the defense gets to above average, USF could go 10-2 ... but more likely somewhere around 8-4.

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  103
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Jim Johnson said:

You may be right.... USF's probable schedule in 2022 (conferences don't change until 2023) ....

Home: BYU, Howard, ECU, Tulane, SMU, and UCF   ||   Away: Florida, Louisville, Cincy, Houston, Temple, and Tulsa.

Assuming we see defensive improvement from awful to average ...

LIKELY WINS (6): Howard, ECU, Tulane, UCF, Temple, and Tulsa
POSSIBLE WINS (4): BYU, SMU, Houston, Cincy
LIKELY LOSSES: Florida, Louisville

If the defense gets to above average, USF could go 10-2 ... but more likely somewhere around 8-4.

In the possible win column- cinci has no ridder coming back. Smu graduates its qb ad some of its better offensive players. 

Florida is going to be a mess. They probably fire their coach, and will lose one (or both depending how bad it gets) of those QB’s. 

We are returning the entire offense. Will probably replace 2-3 starters on offense with players who are better than whats there now. If that defense can be top 70 in the country this team will make serious noise. 

6 wins should be the floor for this team. 10 should be a surprise for us, but not a shocker. Its totally possible to catch Florida or more likely Louisville looking past us. 

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

6 hours ago, SilverBull said:

I agree. When the six new piles of garbage are brought in around 2023, there is no excuse for USF not to win ten games on a regular basis 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

18 hours ago, USFRaider said:

I agree. When the six new piles of garbage are brought in around 2023, there is no excuse for USF not to win ten games on a regular basis 

Dumpster fire vs. a pile of garbage, should be some close games.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/13/2021 at 11:41 AM, Gatorbull325 said:

2-3 turnovers created per game and PLENTY of stops. The offense had 3 turnovers and a bunch of 3 and outs. The offense has way more talent than the defense so my standards for them is higher. In the end, the offense lost this game. You can see the difference in the time of possession.  

The offense who scored more points against Cincinnati then any team all year?? You give up 45 points that is not on the offense. Your opinion is definitely in the minority. 

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

The offense who scored more points against Cincinnati then any team all year?? You give up 45 points that is not on the offense. Your opinion is definitely in the minority. 

39 TOTAL yards of offense in the FIRST HALF. The defense couldnt even catch their breath with the many 3 & outs and 3 TURNOVERS from the offense.