• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Auburn MBB tickets

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

We are headed up to TN for WBB starting Sunday and then headed to NOLA for Tulane football game. We will have a couple of tickets available for the Auburn game at Amalie.  Problem is they aren't being sent out as part of our electronic ticket package (the one dammmed time I could use the electronic ones) and I don't have them yet or know where the seats are yet.  We usually get pretty good seats for events.  But if someone is interested in acquiring them from me @John Lewis assured me he'd get the tickets to whomever gets them.

I'm not looking to sell them but I am asking for a $25 donation to GiGi's Playhouse of Tampa.  I'll put the link here and if you want them PM me and I'll give you my email and then just send a screenshot after the donation is made.

https://gigisplayhouse.org/tampa/ways-to-give/

Edited by CousinRicky

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

They are gone.

• Topic Count:  685
  • Content Count:  7,646
  • Days Won:  6

Anyone know when and how the season tix for the Auburn game are being distributed?  I don't see anything in my account.

GO BULLS!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

10 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

Anyone know when and how the season tix for the Auburn game are being distributed?  I don't see anything in my account.

GO BULLS!

Got this email back in September:

The 2021-22 Men’s home schedule is highlighted by a matchup with the AuburnTigers. That game will be played at Amalie Arena on November 19th.

• Tickets to that game are included in your season ticket package. 
  • Seats will be assigned based on current season ticket location, donor level, and Bulls Club points. Your seats will be assigned closer to the game.”

• Topic Count:  685
  • Content Count:  7,646
  • Days Won:  6

Yes, I got that email too.  Just seems a bit strange to not have tickets when the game is 5 days away but "closer to the game" can be defined in a number of ways.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

On 11/14/2021 at 8:58 AM, 79 Bull said:

Yes, I got that email too.  Just seems a bit strange to not have tickets when the game is 5 days away but "closer to the game" can be defined in a number of ways.

GO BULLS!

Just sent my rep a text. Maybe we get the Tixs on Friday at 6:59pm. 1 min before tipoff. 

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

I have 3 tickets available in Sec 117 Row D. I'll be in New Orleans and will be missing the game so I'm looking to give them away. Following @CousinRicky's lead, my request is a donation of at least $30 to the Feed-A-Bull food pantry that assists USF students facing food insecurity. DM me proof of donation and the tickets are yours.

Donation page: https://giving.usf.edu/how/herdfunder/keep-feed-bull-student-pantry-stocked

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I will follow @CousinRicky's lead and if you donate $25 to the organization he requested it for above, I have a pair of tickets to give.

Keep in mind, I only have a pair.  The first to PM me can have them, pending the screenshot.  Once someone PMs me, I will inform those following that they are gone.  But you have to come through with the screenshot to get them.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

23 minutes ago, Brad said:

I will follow @CousinRicky's lead and if you donate $25 to the organization he requested it for above, I have a pair of tickets to give.

Keep in mind, I only have a pair.  The first to PM me can have them, pending the screenshot.  Once someone PMs me, I will inform those following that they are gone.  But you have to come through with the screenshot to get them.

Mine are gone!  Thanks for the donation.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Why is this game not on campus? 🙄