• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rest of the Season

Rest of the Season  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We need to win 4 out of 5 for a bowl game. The Tulsa game was a bad loss. But I think we can beat ECU, Houston, Tulane and UCF. I dont see us beating Cinci, but everybody else is beatable. 

Would love to see us heading into the Cincy game on a three game winning streak. The confidence would be soaring for us, and Cincy isn't operating with Alabama/Georgia-type talent. Navy hung in there with them throughout the game, and Navy sucks this year (and were coming off a 35-17 loss to Memphis). Difficult game for sure, but it looks like we may have found something against Temple. Could be the most hyped home game we've had in awhile. If we get our arse beat by ECU though, forget everything I said.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,060
  • Days Won:  38

12 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

If we get our arse beat by ECU though, forget everything I said.

We need to beat arse.  

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

22 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

Would love to see us heading into the Cincy game on a three game winning streak. The confidence would be soaring for us, and Cincy isn't operating with Alabama/Georgia-type talent. Navy hung in there with them throughout the game, and Navy sucks this year (and were coming off a 35-17 loss to Memphis). Difficult game for sure, but it looks like we may have found something against Temple. Could be the most hyped home game we've had in awhile. If we get our arse beat by ECU though, forget everything I said.

I was on the ECU site and one poster said it’s the most important game in their stadium in 6 years. They know we could be sneaky good. Lets see.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

I was on the ECU site and one poster said it’s the most important game in their stadium in 6 years. They know we could be sneaky good. Lets see.

ECU is certainly winnable for us. Hopefully we can execute on both sides of the ball like we did against Temple. Need to bring a WR across to have that threat of the Jet Sweep on every **** running play. Hopefully we see some screen passes to the RBs a little more, particularly to Joiner, who I believe is a serious weapon and under used. Lots of speed on offense, and it looks like Weis is slowly putting it together. The threat of the running game will certainly open things up for Timmy/Marsh. After watching our game vs. Temple, which I finally got to see today in full thanks to Python's posting of it, this should be a fun last 5 games. Can't remember seeing USF just physically kick somebody's arse like that in a long time. I had about given up on them this year after Tulsa, but that was a great performance this past Saturday. Hopefully that was the 2021 version of Syracuse.