• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bottom 10 😫

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

Honestly I was okay with how we performed (given the circumstances) up until the Tulsa game. We lost to NC State (currently #18), UF (ranked as high as #10), BYU (ranked as high as #10), and SMU (currently #21). So arguably we had one of the toughest schedules in the country through week 5. But after this most recent loss, we 100% deserve to be in the bottom 10. We had so many opportunities to put that game away and solidify the win and we squandered every single one of them. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,079
  • Days Won:  39

1 hour ago, TheAccountant said:

Honestly I was okay with how we performed (given the circumstances) up until the Tulsa game.

It was SMU to me that was alarming.  I was really excited for this season up until then.  Tulsa was a chance to bounce back but it more exposed that the progress is not a straight line.  It's probably more shaped like the stock market.  We'll have to see which way the trend line is pointing at the end of the year.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

19 hours ago, Brad said:

To be the best at everything we do I am curious, do we want to be  #10 or do we want to be #1?

Brings a whole new meaning to the question "Are you a top or a bottom?"

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

7 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

We'll have to see which way the trend line is pointing at the end of the year.

This is really all that matters and I wish we already there to see how this plays out, good or bad ....

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

59 minutes ago, Triple B said:

This is really all that matters and I wish we already there to see how this plays out, good or bad ....

The only good thing about losing is it makes for a long season therefore shortening the long off season.  Without the anticipation during the off season, the new season is here before you know it. I like taking things from a glass half full perspective, thanks team and Go Bulls!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

56 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

The only good thing about losing is it makes for a long season therefore shortening the long off season.  Without the anticipation during the off season, the new season is here before you know it. I like taking things from a glass half full perspective, thanks team and Go Bulls!

I've always considered you a glass half full kinda guy so good to see you're holding strong ....

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I would start drinking now…