• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, Grateful Dad said:

And that right there is a shame.  My kids, and now my four grandkids, are familiar with my music from the sixties and seventies and two of them can actually play Genesis and Grateful Dead music on guitar.  My daughter was minus one month when we took her to her first Grateful Dead concert. 

Every Saturday was cleaning morning in our house and it was UB40 and other reggae only. 

I don't understand kids not knowing the best music ever made.  Obviously parental failure! 😉

Just like when we were young it was Glenn Miller and Benny Goodman bands/orchestras.  Feeling old just typing that.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

30 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Just like when we were young it was Glenn Miller and Benny Goodman bands/orchestras.  Feeling old just typing that.

Sing Along With Mitch.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

Sing Along With Mitch.

Now we've gotten way off topic, but another story..

I lived on Iota 1 for 3 years starting in August, 1975.  Just before Christmas break each year, I kidnapped my parents' Sing Along with Mitch Christmas Album.  We would bring a record player and amplifier to the Andros cafeteria and lounge a couple nights in a row and blast it during dinner and in the lounge at night.  The Saga manager (can't remember his name) was so nice to put up with us.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

Personally, we want 2-4 teams to leave the ACC and go to the P2, that is what will open a spot for us. 

What we don't want is the B12 to be able to pull ACC schools, that will lead to the ACC losing a lot. We still go there, our league home is still upgraded, but the upgrade is not as big as we hope for. 

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  541
  • Days Won:  0

I just can't see of the leftovers leaving. They will be awash with oney from the schools leaving

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

How many suits can the ACC afford? Unless they’re positive they can win. Only thing I know for sure is that a lot of lawyers making a lot of money.

• Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

2 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

I just can't see of the leftovers leaving. They will be awash with money from the schools leaving

^ this ^

Is too early to post this?

image.jpeg.7e9a2c1a00f3f38f21fd7f2cd611b693.jpeg

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,046
  • Days Won:  10

12 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

Personally, we want 2-4 teams to leave the ACC and go to the P2, that is what will open a spot for us. 

What we don't want is the B12 to be able to pull ACC schools, that will lead to the ACC losing a lot. We still go there, our league home is still upgraded, but the upgrade is not as big as we hope for. 

I don't know what the magic number would be for us to be guaranteed a spot in the ACC, but them expanding Westward might have changed that  number. I am sure while we are under consideration teams like San Diego State, OSU, WSU, Tulane, Boise State, ECU and Memphis are as well. I know for some Boise State is a controversial one, but they are probably the best football school available, and they have slowly turned into a very good basketball program as well.

I think the more teams the ACC loses the better for us.

• Like 1