• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,588
  • Days Won:  3

14 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

I learned something new today.

Yea, that sounds right.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, Bull Matrix said:

Plus we heard all this talk about USF should of hired Coach Simmons. So yes I  was happy USF won or we would probably of seen fans complaining about a missed opportunity. Next up is beating FAU as we have a lot of Coach Herman fans too… 

My wanting Herman has more to do with him having experience winning as a head coach - heck ANY experience as a head coach. Don't think he would have been an immediate savior like Deion but after hiring a co-OC in Scott this hire seems to be from the same recipe card.  (For those of you under 50 people used recipe cards instead of looking up recipes online 😃). I would have felt more comfortable/confident with Herman. But players seem to have a different spirit under CAG than Scott so I'm hoping it works out. 

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  541
  • Days Won:  0

43 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

I believe SpaceForce is part of the AirForce when it comes to the academies. Kind of like the USMC is with Navy for their academy. At least that is what I was told lol 

Lets invite Coast Guard Academy then.  I don't remmember where I saw it but saw a nice story on there football program last year

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

My wanting Herman has more to do with him having experience winning as a head coach - heck ANY experience as a head coach. Don't think he would have been an immediate savior like Deion but after hiring a co-OC in Scott this hire seems to be from the same recipe card.  (For those of you under 50 people used recipe cards instead of looking up recipes online 😃). I would have felt more comfortable/confident with Herman. But players seem to have a different spirit under CAG than Scott so I'm hoping it works out. 

Sound logic but we might need Dr. Fronkensteen to cobble together the proper parts and reanimate our program.

gene wilder frankenstein GIF by foxhorror

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

23 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Lol I’m not just picking on you. There are plenty of USF fans that wanted Herman. Heck I wouldn’t mind either as I prefer watching teams with strong defense. I know how those defensive minded coaches can have boring offense. Leavitt was similar in that USF won a lot of games on defense. A lot of the times USF offense would not be fun lol. I hope USF beats FAU so that we can all move forward. Go Bulls! 

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

23 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

Lets invite Coast Guard Academy then.  I don't remmember where I saw it but saw a nice story on there football program last year

I saw that too regarding the Coast Guard Academy scoring tons of points. Not sure what level of football they are playing but at least they have something going on. 

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

2 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:
26 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

I saw that too regarding the Coast Guard Academy scoring tons of points. Not sure what level of football they are playing but at least they have something going on. 

They are D-3 as I recall.  I've watched a couple of their games.  Fun stuff.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

35 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

8 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Lol I’m not just picking on you. There are plenty of USF fans that wanted Herman. Heck I wouldn’t mind either as I prefer watching teams with strong defense. I know how those defensive minded coaches can have boring offense. Leavitt was similar in that USF won a lot of games on defense. A lot of the times USF offense would not be fun lol. I hope USF beats FAU so that we can all move forward. Go Bulls! 

We’ll, considering that their only TD was a pick six I’m guessing Herman is a fan of the Charlie Strong school of shutting down the offense. Only problem is that it’s his offense.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,141
  • Days Won:  39

44 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

Invite Space Force and have the first game in space.

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  541
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Invite Space Force and have the first game in space.

I think coaches around the country have been working on that. I keep hearing we need to get our athletes in space.